Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Urinary 8-oxo-7, 8-dihydro-2′-deoxyguanosine concentrations after frying of bacon, a pilot study. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry. vol. 99 (3).
- (2016) Work environment factors and work sustainability in Norwegian cooks. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 29 (1).
- (2013) Inflammatory Markers in Blood and Exhaled Air after Short-Term Exposure to Cooking Fumes. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 57 (2).
- (2009) Short term exposure to cooking fumes and pulmonary function. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 4.
- (2018) Cooks, work environment and health: Experimental studies of exposure to cooking fumes, and epidemiological investigations in a cohort. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3459-0. Doctoral Thesis.