Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Meaning-making: a underestimated resource for health? : A discussion of the value of meaning-making in the conservation and restoration of health and well-being. Encyclopaideia. Journal of phenomenology and education.
- (2020) A narrative study of mental health recovery: exploring unique, open-ended and collective processes. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 15.
- (2018) (Re-)Establishing familiarity: Resumption og occupations by older adults with physical disabilities. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 26 (6).
- (2018) Exploring Narrative Meaning Making through Everyday Activities - A Case of Collective Mental health Recovery?. Journal of Recovery in Mental Health. vol. 2 (1).
- (2017) Narrative Imagination. Staff's stories of relational change. Journal of Occupational Science (JOS). vol. 24 (4).
- (2017) Community Mental Health Work - negotiating support of users' recovery. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. vol. 27 (2).
- (2016) Differences in how patients and therapists assess their relationship at a milieu therapy ward in Norway. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU.
- (2016) Homeward bound. Enacted narratives of the Return to home after a short-term stay at a psychiatric centre. Narrative Inquiry. vol. 26 (1).
- (2015) Meaning-making in everyday occupation at a psychiatric centre: a narrative approach. Journal of Occupational Science (JOS). vol. 22 (4).
- (2015) Social relations in everyday activities among patients with persistent mental illness at a psychiatric centre. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 17 (2).
- (2014) Craft activities in groups at meeting places : supporting mental health users' everyday occupations. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 21 (2).
- (2012) Aktivitetsbasert pedagogikk : en studie av bachelorstudenters utvikling av handlingskompetanse gjennom aktivitetsbasert pedagogikk. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 8 (1).
- (2011) Stories stirring the quest of the 'good': Narratives of women living with chronic rheumatic conditions. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 13 (1).
- (2010) Occupation and Meaning: Narrative in Everyday Activities of Women With Chronic Rheumatic Conditions. OTJR: Occupation, Participation and Health. vol. 30 (2).
- (2009) Studying Narrative-in-Action in Women With Chronic Rheumatic Conditions. Qualitative Health Research. vol. 19 (8).
- (2006) Everyday Occupations of Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Students in Scandinavia. Journal of Occupational Science (JOS). vol. 13 (1).
- (2006) Occupational Pattern: A Renewed Definition of the Concept. Journal of Occupational Science (JOS). vol. 13 (1).
- (2006) Time Geographic Method: Appliication to Studying Patterns of Occupation in Different Contexts. Journal of Occupational Science (JOS). vol. 13 (1).
- (2006) Creativity and order in communication implications from philosophy to narrative research concerning human occupation. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 13 (2).
- (2003) Aktivitetsvitenskap : mennesker i aktivitet - i går, i dag og i morgen. Ergoterapeuten. vol. 46 (11).