Background and activities
I am a Ph.D. candidate at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) at the Regional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare (RKBU and RHAB) of Central Norway. RKBU Central Norway is a part of the Department of Mental Health and Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
My Ph.D. project is to study the relation between executive functions and intelligence, and the relevance of executive functions for social and emotional functioning and mental health among children and adolescents with Mild Intellectual disaability.
- Psychologist, specialist in Clinical Neuropsychology and clinical child- and adolescent psychology
- I have worked in the field of child- and adolescent psychiatry in the South-East of Norway and I have worked, and I am still an employee at Trondsletten, a day-clinic for children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders including i.e. intellectual disability, autism, epilepsy and cerebral palsy
- Developmental psychology, cognitive and social development in a lifespan, normal development and neurodevelopmental disorders
- Children, pre-school and school
- Mental health
- Intellectual disability, executive functions, everyday life
Teaches for RHAB, RKBU, NTNU on Developmental psychology, Intellectual disability, tests/tools as Bayley og Vineland
A member of the expanded management team