Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Exercise training during pregnancy reduces circulating insulin levels in overweight/obese women postpartum: secondary analysis of a randomised controlled trial (the ETIP trial). BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- (2017) Effect of supervised exercise training during pregnancy on neonatal and maternal outcomes among overweight and obese women. Secondary analyses of the ETIP trial: A randomised controlled trial. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) Effects of antenatal diet and physical activity on maternal and fetal outcomes: Individual patient data meta-analysis and health economic evaluation. Health Technology Assessment. vol. 21:41.
- (2017) Pelvic floor muscle training for prevention and treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence in antenatal and postnatal women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. vol. 2017:CD007471 (12).
- (2016) Constipation and Laxative Use among Nursing Home Patients: Prevalence and Associations Derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities (interRAI LTCF). Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2016:1215746.
- (2016) Exploring faecal incontinence in nursing home patients: a cross-sectional study of prevalence and associations derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 72 (7).
- (2016) Exercise training in pregnancy for women with BMI ≥ 28. A randomized controlled trial. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (5).
- (2016) Exercise training and weight gain in obese pregnant women: a randomized controlled trial (ETIP Trial). PLoS Medicine. vol. 13:1002079 (7).
- (2016) The effects of an exercise programme during pregnancy on health-related quality of life in pregnant women: a Norwegian randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 123 (7).
- (2016) Do pelvic floor muscle exercises reduce postpartum anal incontinence? A randomized controlled trial. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 35 (8).
- (2016) Do pelvic floor muscle exercises reduce postpartum anal incontinence? A randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 124 (4).
- (2016) Exercise prior to assisted fertilization in overweight and obese women (FertilEx): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17:268.
- (2016) Hemoglobin A1c as screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in Nordic Caucasian women. Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome. vol. 8 (43).
- (2016) Exercises for women with persistent pelvic and low back pain after pregnancy. Global Journal of Health Science. vol. 8 (9).
- (2016) Association between pelvic floor muscle trauma and pelvic organ prolapse 20 years after delivery. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Assessment of pelvic floor muscle contraction with palpation, perineometry and transperineal ultrasound: a cross-sectional study. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 47 (6).
- (2015) Feasibility, acceptability, and adherence of two educational programs for care staff concerning nursing home patients' fecal incontinence: A pilot study preceding a cluster-randomized controlled trial. Implementation Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Effect of a multifaceted educational program for care staff concerning fecal incontinence in nursing home patients: Study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 16 (1).
- (2015) Adaptive behavior in 10-11 year old children born preterm with a very low birth weight (VLBW). European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Regular moderate exercise during pregnancy does not have an adverse effect on the neurodevelopment of the child. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 104 (3).