Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Real-Time Monitoring of Nanoparticle Formation by FRET Imaging. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. vol. 56 (11).
- (2017) Synthesis of gadolinium oxide nanodisks and gadolinium doped iron oxide nanoparticles for MR contrast agents. Journal of materials chemistry. B. vol. 5 (3).
- (2016) L-DOPA-Coated Manganese Oxide Nanoparticles as Dual MRI Contrast Agents and Drug-Delivery Vehicles. Small. vol. 12 (3).
- (2016) Labeling nanoparticles: Dye leakage and altered cellular uptake. Cytometry Part A.
- (2016) Augmenting drug-carrier compatibility improves tumour nanotherapy efficacy. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2015) The effects of oil-in-water nanoemulsion polyethylene glycol surface density on intracellular stability, pharmacokinetics, and biodistribution in tumor bearing mice. Pharmaceutical Research. vol. 32 (4).
- (2015) Transverse relaxivity of iron oxide nanocrystals clustered in nanoemulsions: Experiment and theory. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (3).
- (2015) Nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles for multimodal imaging and drug delivery. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Nanoparticle delivery to the brain - By focused ultrasound and self-assembled nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 220.
- (2014) Periodicity in tumor vasculature targeting kinetics of ligand-functionalized nanoparticles studied by dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and intravital microscopy. Angiogenesis. vol. 17 (1).
- (2013) Interaction of nanoparticles with biomembranes and lipid vesicles modified by artificial receptors. European Biophysics Journal. vol. 42.
- (2013) Near-infrared fluorescence energy transfer imaging of nanoparticle accumulation and dissociation kinetics in tumor-bearing mice. ACS Nano. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) The Effect of Nanoparticle Polyethylene Glycol Surface Density on Ligand-Directed Tumor Targeting Studied in Vivo by Dual Modality Imaging. ACS Nano. vol. 6 (6).
- (2010) Intravital microscopy in window chambers: a unique tool to study tumor angiogenesis and delivery of nanoparticles. Angiogenesis. vol. 13 (2).
- (2009) A high relaxivity Gd(III)DOTA-DSPE-based liposomal contrast agent for magnetic resonance imaging. European journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics. vol. 72.
- (2009) Cellular compartmentalization of internalized paramagnetic liposomes strongly influences both T1 and T2 relaxivity. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 61 (1022).
- (2009) Three-compartment T1 relaxation model for intracellular paramagnetic contrast agents. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 61.
- (2008) Multimodality nanotracers for cardiovascular applications. Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine. vol. 5.