Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) The HUNT study: Association of comorbidity clusters with long-term survival and incidence of exacerbation in a population-based Norwegian COPD cohort. Respirology (Carlton South. Print). vol. 27 (4).
- (2021) The causal effects of serum lipids and apolipoproteins on kidney function: Multivariable and bidirectional Mendelian-randomization analyses. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 50 (5).
- (2020) Low grade albuminuria as a risk factor for subtypes of stroke - the HUNT Study in Norway. BMC Neurology.
- (2019) Change in albuminuria and subsequent risk of end-stage kidney disease: an individual participant-level consortium meta-analysis of observational studies. The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. vol. 7 (2).
- (2019) Moderately increased albuminuria, chronic kidney disease and incident dementia: the HUNT study. BMC Nephrology. vol. 20:261.
- (2019) Sex-specific and pleiotropic effects underlying kidney function identified from GWAS meta-analysis. Nature Communications. vol. 10:1847.
- (2016) CKD prevalence varies across the European general population. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. vol. 27 (7).
- (2016) Long-term trends in the prevalence of chronic kidney disease and the influence of cardiovascular risk factors in Norway. Kidney International. vol. 90 (3).
- (2016) Influence of gender and repeated urine sampling on the association of albuminuria with coronary events. Nephron. vol. 133 (1).
- (2016) Long-term changes in albuminuria: underlying causes and future mortality risk in a 20-year prospective cohort: the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) Study. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 34 (10).
- (2016) A 15-year follow-up study of sense of humor and causes of mortality: The Nord-Trøndelag Health study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (3).
- (2016) Multinational assessment of accuracy of equations for predicting risk of kidney failure ameta-analysis. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 315 (2).
- (2015) Methodology used in studies reporting chronic kidney disease prevalence: A systematic literature review. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 30.
- (2014) The accuracy of predicting cardiovascular death based on one compared to several albuminuria values. Kidney International. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) COPD and microalbinuria: a 12-year follow-up study. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 43 (4).
- (2013) ALBUMINURIA IN PREDICTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR MORTALITY. ONE VERSUS MULTIPLE URINE SAMPLES IN THE SECOND HUNT STUDY, NORWAY. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 28.
- (2013) Urinary albumin excretion as a marker of endothelial dysfunction in migraine sufferers: the HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2010) Association Between the G Protein beta 3 Subunit C825T Polymorphism and the Occurrence of Cardiovascular Disease in Hypertensives: The Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). American Journal of Hypertension. vol. 23 (10).
- (2010) The G Protein beta 3 Subunit C825T Polymorphism Is Associated With Microalbuminuria in Hypertensive Women and Cardiovascular Disease in Hypertensive Men. American Journal of Hypertension. vol. 23 (10).
- (2010) A 7-year prospective study of sense of humor and mortality in an adult county population: The HUNT-2 study. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. vol. 40 (2).