Background and activities
Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Science. Teacher in embryology and obstetrics.
Consultant at the Department of Obstetrics, St.Olavs Hospital
PhD NTNU 2017 Uterine Artery Doppler in Pregnancy - Women with Polycystic Ovary syndrome and Healthy Controls
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Uterine artery doppler measurements during first and second trimesters of normal pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 96 (3).
- (2016) Cervical length and androgens in pregnant women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Has metformin any effect?. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 101 (6).
- (2015) Placental STAT3 signaling is activated in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Human Reproduction. vol. 30 (3).
- (2014) Maternal and fetal insulin levels at birth in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Data from a randomized controlled study on metformin. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 170 (5).
- (2014) Midpregnancy doppler ultrasound of the uterine artery in metformin- versus placebo-treated PCOS women: A randomized trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 99 (3).
- (2011) PCOS - what matters in early pregnancy? - data from a cross-sectional, multicenter study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 90 (4).
- (2010) Metformin during Pregnancy in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Results of a RCT. Endocrine reviews. vol. 31 (3).
- (2010) Metformin Versus Placebo from First Trimester to Delivery in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Randomized, Controlled Multicenter Study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 95 (12).