Sonia Martins Felix
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2005) A Matemática na Expressão Plástica. Quadrante Vol.14 n.1 (2005). vol. 14 (1).
- (2021) Rethinking Assessments: PRIORITISING LEARNERS’ WELLBEING. 2021.
- (2019) 21st Century Learning Environments. 2019.
- (2021) Critical Thinking among primary teachers in ESD context. European Association for Practitioner Research on Improving Learning (EAPRIL) ; Belgium. 2021-11-24 - 2021-11-26.
- (2021) Shaping the future - teachers engagement with Education for Sustainable Development in Norway. European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction ; 2021-08-23 - 2021-08-27.
- (2019) Positioning Theory as a possible way to capture collaborative work: an exploratory case study. European Association of Research in Learning and Instruction (EARLI) . JURE; Aachen. 2019-08-10 - 2019-08-12.
- (2019) Understanding Collaborative learning of mathematics teachers through positioning theory. European Association of Research in Learning and Instruction (EARLI) . EARLI; Aachen. 2019-08-12 - 2019-08-16.
- (2019) Understanding learning of Mathematics Teachers through Positioning Theory: Interplay of Collaboration and Trust. Mathematics Education and Society (MES) . Mathematics Education and Society (MES); Hyderabad. 2019-01-28 - 2019-02-02.