Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Morphometric analysis of sediment conduits on a bathymetric high: Implications for palaeoenvironment and hydrocarbon prospectivity. Basin Research.
- (2018) Multiphase structural evolution and geodynamic implications of Messinian salt-related structures, Levant Basin, offshore Israel. Tectonics. vol. 37 (5).
- (2018) 3D seismic evidence of buried iceberg ploughmarks from the mid-Norwegian continental margin reveals largely persistent North Atlantic Current through the Quaternary. Marine Geology. vol. 399.
- (2018) Seismic geomorphology of submarine channel-belt complexes in the Pliocene of the Levant Basin, offshore central Israel. Marine Geology. vol. 403.
- (2018) Three-Dimensional (3-D) seismic imaging of conduits and radial faults associated with hydrothermal vent complexes (Vøring Basin, Offshore Norway). Marine Geology. vol. 399.
- (2018) Fault kinematics and localised inversion within the Troms-Finnmark Fault Complex, SW Barents Sea. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 109.
- (2017) Seismic interpretation and characterization of anhydrite caprocks in the Tromsø Basin, SW Barents Sea. Marine Geology. vol. 390.
- (2017) Ice-sheet dynamics through the Quaternary on the mid-Norwegian continental margin inferred from 3D seismic data. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 80.
- (2017) Forced folding and complex overburden deformation associated with magmatic intrusion in the Vøring Basin, offshore Norway. Tectonophysics. vol. 706-707.
- (2017) Strike-slip tectonics in the SW Barents Sea during North Atlantic rifting [Swaen Graben, Northern Norway]. Tectonics. vol. 36 (11).
- (2016) Deep-seated faults and hydrocarbon leakage in the Snøhvit Gas Field, Hammerfest Basin, Southwestern Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 77.
- (2016) Surface seismic monitoring while drilling using diffractions - concept and field data example. SEG technical program expanded abstracts. vol. 35.
- (2016) Recurrent mass-wasting in the Sørvestsnaget Basin Southwestern Barents Sea: A test of multiple hypotheses. Marine Geology. vol. 376.
- (2016) Magmatic activity during the breakup of Greenland-Eurasia and fluid-flow in Stappen High, SW Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 76.
- (2015) 3D seismic interpretation of the depositional morphology of the Middle to Late Triassic fluvial system in Eastern Hammerfest Basin, Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 68 (A).
- (2015) Evolution and Character of Supra-Salt Faults in the Easternmost Hammerfest Basin, SW Barents Sea. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 66 (4).
- (2013) Composition of seismic facies: A case study. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. vol. 97 (10).
- (2012) 3D CSEM modeling and time-lapse sensitivity analysis for subsurface CO2 storage. Geophysics. vol. 77 (5).
- (2010) Controlled source electromagnetic three-dimensional grid-modelling based on a complex resistivity structure of the seafloor: effects of acquisition parameters and geometry of multi-layered resistors. Geophysical Prospecting.
- (2008) How EM survey analysis validates current technology, processing and interpretation methodology. First Break.