I'm working on buying, tenders and negotiations to secure access to electronic resources (journals, eBooks etc) for NTNU's researchers and students. As a part of this I work on preparing and implementing digitalisation of our internal workflows.
In addition, I work with analysis, strategic considerations, demands, negotiations and contracts on our new agreements on publishing. I also work on improving our own and the publishers' workflows on the publishing process and the administrative processes.
Some of my time go to working on analysis and preparing documents for discussions in the library's board of directors and the rector’s management team.
- 2018 - : Senior Adviser, NTNU
- 2013 - 2018: Adviser and Team Leader, NTNU
- 2011 - 2013: Manager, department of Key Accounts, Akademika
- 2010 - 2011: Internet Bookshops Manager, SiT Tapir
- 2007 - 2010: Project Manager, Studentsamskipnaden i Trondheim (SiT)
- 2003 - 2007: Communications Adviser, SiT
- 2004 - 2005: Managing Director, Student Skandinavia AS (student.no)
- 1998 - 2003: Executive Officer, SiT