Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A neurogenic microenvironment defined by excitatory-inhibitory neuronal circuits in adult dentate gyrus. Cell reports. vol. 36 (1).
- (2021) Multiplexing viral approaches to the study of the neuronal circuits. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. vol. 357.
- (2021) Local projections of layer Vb-to-Va are more prominent in lateral than in medial entorhinal cortex. eLIFE.
- (2020) Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression (EDGE) enables the generation of cell type specific tools for the analysis of neural circuits. Neuroscience research. vol. 152.
- (2020) Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression (EDGE) Enables the Generation of Viral Vectors Specific to Neuronal Subtypes. iScience. vol. 23 (3).
- (2018) Marked Diversity of Unique Cortical Enhancers Enables Neuron-Specific Tools by Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression. Current Biology. vol. 28 (13).
- (2018) Inhibitory Connectivity Dominates the Fan Cell Network in Layer II of Lateral Entorhinal Cortex. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 38 (45).
- (2011) Critical maturational period of new neurons in adult dentate gyrus for their involvement in memory formation. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 33 (6).