Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Single Cell Transcriptomic and Chromatin Profiles Suggest Layer Vb Is the Only Layer With Shared Excitatory Cell Types in the Medial and Lateral Entorhinal Cortex. Frontiers in Neural Circuits. vol. 15.
- (2021) Multiplexing viral approaches to the study of the neuronal circuits. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. vol. 357.
- (2021) Local projections of layer Vb-to-Va are more prominent in lateral than in medial entorhinal cortex. eLIFE.
- (2021) A neurogenic microenvironment defined by excitatory-inhibitory neuronal circuits in adult dentate gyrus. Cell reports. vol. 36 (1).
- (2020) Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression (EDGE) enables the generation of cell type specific tools for the analysis of neural circuits. Neuroscience research. vol. 152.
- (2020) Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression (EDGE) Enables the Generation of Viral Vectors Specific to Neuronal Subtypes. iScience. vol. 23 (3).
- (2018) Marked Diversity of Unique Cortical Enhancers Enables Neuron-Specific Tools by Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression. Current Biology. vol. 28 (13).
- (2018) Inhibitory Connectivity Dominates the Fan Cell Network in Layer II of Lateral Entorhinal Cortex. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 38 (45).
- (2011) Critical maturational period of new neurons in adult dentate gyrus for their involvement in memory formation. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 33 (6).