Steven K. Holland
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Understanding parents’ experiences with children with type 1 diabetes: A qualitative inquiry. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 19 (1).
- (2021) “The rest of the time I would just stand there and look stupid”: Access in integrated physical education among adults with visual impairments. Sport, Education and Society. vol. 26 (8).
- (2021) A qualitative inquiry into the workplace experiences of adapted physical education teachers. Sport, Education and Society.
- (2021) Co-curricular service-learning through a camp for athletes with visual impairments. Journal of teaching in physical education. vol. 40 (2).
- (2021) Workplace experiences of adapted physical educators: A comparison of educators with and without national certification. Journal of teaching in physical education. vol. 40 (2).
- (2020) Understanding the inclusiveness of integrated physical education from the perspectives of adults with visual impairments. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. vol. 37 (2).
- (2020) School-based bullying experiences as reflected by adults with visual impairments. Journal of School Psychology. vol. 57 (2).
- (2020) Socialization experiences of first-year adapted physical education teachers with a master’s degree. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. vol. 37 (3).
- (2020) The relationships among perceived organization support, resilience, perceived mattering, emotional exhaustion, and job satisfaction in adapted physical educators. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. vol. 37 (1).
- (2020) Perceived workplace experiences of adapted physical educators and physical educators. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. vol. 91 (4).
- (2020) Cardiorespiratory fitness growth in middle school: Sociodemographic factor associations. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport.
- (2019) Are integrated physical education classes inclusive?. Case studies in adapted physical education: Empowering critical thinking.
- (2019) Making it stick: Teaching students with autism to generalize physical education skills. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance. vol. 90 (6).