Steven Yves Le Moan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A Novel Mean-Shift Algorithm for Data Clustering. IEEE Access. vol. 10.
- (2019) A Three-Feature Model to Predict Colour Change Blindness. Vision. vol. 3 (61).
- (2018) Towards exploiting change blindness for image processing. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation. vol. 54.
- (2017) Color and sharpness assessment of single image dehazing. Multimedia tools and applications.
- (2017) Evidence of change blindness in subjective image fidelity assessment. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing.
- (2017) An observer-metamerism sensitivity index for electronic displays. Journal of the Society for Information Display. vol. 25 (9).
- (2017) An Observer-Metamerism Sensitivity Index for Electronic Displays. Journal of the Society for Information Display. vol. 25 (9).
- (2016) Quality Assessment of Spectral Reproductions: The Camera’s Perspective. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9730.
- (2016) Five Dimensions for Spectral Color Management. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 60 (6).
- (2013) Saliency for Spectral Image Analysis. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 6 (6).
- (2011) A Constrained Band Selection Method Based on Information Measures for Spectral Image Color Visualization. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. vol. 49 (12).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Prediction of chromatic visual masking with deep learning. Proceedings of IEEE international conference on image processing.
- (2020) High-Level Visual Masking of Image Compression Artefacts. Proceedings of IEEE international conference on image processing.
- (2019) SUBJECTIVE IMAGE FIDELITY ASSESSMENT: EFFECT OF THE SPATIAL DISTANCE BETWEEN STIMULI. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing.
- (2018) Measuring the Effect of High-Level Visual Masking in Subjective Image Quality Assessment with Priming. 2018 25th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP).
- (2016) The influence of short-term memory in subjective image quality assessment. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing(ICIP)-Proceedings.
- (2015) Perceived Quality of Printed Images on Fluorescing Substrates under Various Illuminations. AIC 2015 Tokyo, Color and Image, Midterm Meeting of the International Colour Association (AIC) 19-22 May 2015 Tokyo, Japan; Proceedings.
- (2015) Exploiting Change Blindness for Image Compression. SITIS 2015 - The 11th International Conference on Signal Image Technology & Internet System.
- (2015) A database for spectral image quality. Image Quality and System Performance XII.
- (2014) Next generation printing - Towards spectral proofing. Proceedings of the 41st International Research Conference of iarigai; Swansea, United Kingdom, September 2014.