Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Regulating the intangible. Searching for safety culture in the Norwegian petroleum industry. Safety Science. vol. 92.
- (2016) HRO and RE: A pragmatic perspective. Safety Science.
- (2016) Safety climate as an indicator for major accident risk: Can we use safety climate as an indicator on the plant level?. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction. vol. 18.
- (2016) One size fits all? Safety management regulation of ship accidents and personal injuries. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 20 (9).
- (2016) Occupational safety in a globalized construction industry: a study on Polish workers in Norway. Policy and Practice in Health and Safety. vol. 14 (2).
- (2015) Soft Causes with Hard Consequences: The role of organisational factors in the creation of structural integrity. Safety Science Monitor. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Making work invisible: New public management and operational work in critical infrastructure sectors. Public Administration. vol. 92 (2).
- (2014) Team Leadership in a High-Risk Organization: The Role of Contextual Factors. Small Group Research. vol. 45 (4).
- (2012) The role of standardization in safety management - A case study of a major oil & gas company. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
- (2010) Reliability Consequences of Liberalization in the Electricity Sector: Existing Research and Remaining Questions. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. vol. 18 (4).
- (2010) The commoditization of societal safety. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. vol. 18 (3).
- (2010) Reliability Consequences of Liberalization in the Electricity Sector. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. vol. 18 (4).
- (2009) Safety culture and the issue of power. Safety Science. vol. 47 (2).
- (2009) Safety culture assessment – A mission impossible?. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. vol. 17 (4).
- (2009) The relationship between culture and safety on offshore supply vessels. Safety Science. vol. 47 (8).
- (2008) REDUCING THE GAP BETWEEN PROCEDURES AND PRACTICE–LESSONS FROM A SUCCESSFUL SAFETY INTERVENTION. Safety Science Monitor. vol. 12 (1).
- (2007) Vision Zero - Radical progress or empty rhetoric?. Nordic Road and Transport Research.
- (2007) Unlocing the organization: action research as a means of improving organizational safety. Safety Science Monitor.
- (2005) Motivasjon for deltakelse i helseundersøkelser. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 15 (1).
- (2017) Sikkerhet og Ledelse. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2017. ISBN 9788205496774.