Background and activities
M.Sc., Industrial mathematics, NTNU, 1983
Ph.D., statistics, NTNU, 1988
Lydersen, S. 2018. Cohen's kappa: Et mål på samsvar mellom observatører. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 138, (5) 467
Lydersen, S. 2018. Positivt og negativt samsvar. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 138, (6) 562
Lydersen, S. 2017. Hva er sannsynligheten for riktig resultat av en diagnostisk test? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 137, (18) 1437
Lydersen, S. 2015. Statistical review: frequently given comments. Ann.Rheum.Dis., 74, (2) 323-325
Fagerland, M. W., Lydersen, S., & Laake, P. 2015. Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical research, 42, (2) 224-254
Lydersen, S., Langaas, M., & Bakke, Ø. 2012, "The Exact Unconditional z-pooled Test for Equality of Two Binomial Probabilities: Optimal Choice of the Berger and Boos Confidence Coefficient", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 82, no. 9, pp. 1311-1316.
Lydersen, S., Fagerland, M. W., & Laake, P. 2009, "Tutorial in biostatistics: Recommended tests for association in 2x2 tables", Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S. 2007, "The human sex ratio in New York did not change after 11 September 2001". Human Reproduction.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Senchaudhuri, P., & Laake, P. 2007 "Choice of test for association in small sample unordered rxc tables". Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Laake, P., & Senchaudhuri, P. 2005, "Power Comparison of Exact Tests for Association in Unordered rxc Contingency Tables Using standard, Mid p, and Randomized Test Versions.", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 75 (6), pp. 447-458.
Lydersen, S. & Laake, P. 2003, "Power comparison of two-sided exact tests for association in 2 x 2 contingency tables using standard, mid p and randomized test versions", Stat.Med., vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3859-3871.
Lydersen, S. 1992, "Clayton's Model for Dependent Components in Systems Reliability", Reliability Engineering and Systems Safety, vol. 36, pp. 53-58.
Lydersen, S. & Rausand, M. 1987, "A systematic Approach to Accelerated Life Testing.", Reliability Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4.
Lydersen, S., Hansen, G. K, Sandtorv, H. (editors) 1998: "Safety and Reliability". Proceedings of the European Conference on Safety and Reliability - ESREL'98, Trondheim 16 - 19 June 1998. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A conservative weight loss intervention relieves bowel symptoms in morbidly obese subjects with irritable bowel syndrome: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Obesity. vol. 2018:3732753.
- (2018) Metabolic risk factors in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The effect of comedication with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and antipsychotics. European psychiatry. vol. 48.
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- (2018) Decreasing prevalence and severity of cerebral palsy in Norway among children born 1999 to 2010 concomitant with improvements in perinatal health. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 22 (5).
- (2018) Maternal personality disorder symptoms in primary health care: associations with mother–toddler interactions at one-year follow-up. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18 (198).
- (2018) Effect of Age and Level of Education on Neurocognitive Impairment in HIV Positive Zambian Adults. Neuropsychology. vol. 32 (5).
- (2018) Developmental course of anxiety and depressive disorders from adolescence to young adulthood in a prospective Norwegian clinical cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2018) Influence of disease activity and medications on offspring birth weight, pre-eclampsia and preterm birth in systemic lupus erythematosus: a population-based study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 77 (2).
- (2018) Women with systemic lupus erythematosus get pregnant more easily than women with rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology. vol. 57 (6).
- (2018) Screening for mental health problems in a Norwegian preschool population. A validation of the Ages and Stages Questionnaire: Social- Emotional (ASQ:SE). Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- (2018) Radiotherapy for prostate cancer ? Does daily image guidance with tighter margins improve patient reported outcomes compared to weekly orthogonal verified irradiation? Results from a randomized controlled trial. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 126 (2).
- (2018) Disease activity during and after pregnancy in women with axial spondyloarthritis. Rheumatology. vol. 57.
- (2018) Disease activity during and after pregnancy in women with psoriatic arthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 77.
- (2018) Disease activity of juvenile idiopathic arthritis during and after pregnancy. A prospective multicentre study. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 45.
- (2018) Impact of pregnancy on physical functioning and health-related quality of life in women with axial spondyloarthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 77.
- (2017) Prevalence and predictors of irritable bowel syndrome in patients with morbid obesity: a cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (22).
- (2017) Expression and clinical value of EGFR in human meningiomas. PeerJ. vol. 2017 (3).
- (2017) Efficacy and Safety of Individualized Coaching After Stroke: the LAST Study (Life After Stroke): A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial. Stroke. vol. 49 (2).
- (2017) Elevated cortisol levels in Norwegian toddlers in childcare. Early Child Development and Care.
- (2017) Bimanual Capacity of Children With Cerebral Palsy: Intra- and Interrater Reliability of a Revised Edition of the Bimanual Fine Motor Function Classification. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. vol. 37 (3).