Background and activities
M.Sc., Industrial mathematics, NTNU, 1983
Ph.D., statistics, NTNU, 1988
Lydersen, S. 2018. Cohen's kappa: Et mål på samsvar mellom observatører. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 138, (5) 467
Lydersen, S. 2018. Positivt og negativt samsvar. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 138, (6) 562
Lydersen, S. 2017. Hva er sannsynligheten for riktig resultat av en diagnostisk test? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening, 137, (18) 1437
Lydersen, S. 2015. Statistical review: frequently given comments. Ann.Rheum.Dis., 74, (2) 323-325
Fagerland, M. W., Lydersen, S., & Laake, P. 2015. Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical research, 42, (2) 224-254
Lydersen, S., Langaas, M., & Bakke, Ø. 2012, "The Exact Unconditional z-pooled Test for Equality of Two Binomial Probabilities: Optimal Choice of the Berger and Boos Confidence Coefficient", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 82, no. 9, pp. 1311-1316.
Lydersen, S., Fagerland, M. W., & Laake, P. 2009, "Tutorial in biostatistics: Recommended tests for association in 2x2 tables", Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S. 2007, "The human sex ratio in New York did not change after 11 September 2001". Human Reproduction.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Senchaudhuri, P., & Laake, P. 2007 "Choice of test for association in small sample unordered rxc tables". Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Laake, P., & Senchaudhuri, P. 2005, "Power Comparison of Exact Tests for Association in Unordered rxc Contingency Tables Using standard, Mid p, and Randomized Test Versions.", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 75 (6), pp. 447-458.
Lydersen, S. & Laake, P. 2003, "Power comparison of two-sided exact tests for association in 2 x 2 contingency tables using standard, mid p and randomized test versions", Stat.Med., vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3859-3871.
Lydersen, S. 1992, "Clayton's Model for Dependent Components in Systems Reliability", Reliability Engineering and Systems Safety, vol. 36, pp. 53-58.
Lydersen, S. & Rausand, M. 1987, "A systematic Approach to Accelerated Life Testing.", Reliability Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4.
Lydersen, S., Hansen, G. K, Sandtorv, H. (editors) 1998: "Safety and Reliability". Proceedings of the European Conference on Safety and Reliability - ESREL'98, Trondheim 16 - 19 June 1998. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Differences in anxiety levels among symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Sleep Health.
- (2019) Variations in circadian genes and individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (5).
- (2019) Delirium motor subtypes and prognosis in hospitalized geriatric patients ? A prospective observational study. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 122.
- (2019) Adherence to a Long-Term Physical Activity and Exercise Program After Stroke Applied in a Randomized Controlled Trial. Physical Therapy. vol. 99 (1).
- (2019) Comorbidities in cerebral palsy: a patient registry study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology.
- (2019) Atypical event-related potentials revealed during the passive parts of a Go-NoGo task in autism spectrum disorder: a case-control study. Molecular Autism. vol. 10 (10).
- (2019) Stroke risk after transient ischemic attack in a Norwegian prospective cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 19:2.
- (2019) Psychiatric Symptoms and Risk Factors in Adults Born Preterm with Very Low Birthweight or Born Small for Gestational Age at Term. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19 (223).
- (2019) Does the transdiagnostic EMOTION intervention improve emotion regulation skills in children?. Journal of Child and Family Studies. vol. 28 (3).
- (2019) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2019) Bruk av botulinumtoksin A til barn med cerebral parese. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (8).
- (2019) Effects of a fall prevention program in elderly: A pragmatic observational study in two orthopedic departments. Clinical Interventions in Aging. vol. 14.
- (2018) A conservative weight loss intervention relieves bowel symptoms in morbidly obese subjects with irritable bowel syndrome: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Obesity. vol. 2018:3732753.
- (2018) Prognostic value of ErbB2/HER2 in human meningiomas. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (10).
- (2018) New-onset pain in the early phase and three months following stroke – data from a multicenter study. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 11.
- (2018) Elevated cortisol levels in Norwegian toddlers in childcare. Early Child Development and Care. vol. 188 (12).
- (2018) Environmental factors and risk of delirium in geriatric patients: An observational study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) Metabolic risk factors in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The effect of comedication with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and antipsychotics. European psychiatry. vol. 48.
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. vol. 156 (6).
- (2018) Decreasing prevalence and severity of cerebral palsy in Norway among children born 1999 to 2010 concomitant with improvements in perinatal health. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 22 (5).