Stig Atle Tuene
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Drag Forces and deformation of aquaculture cages – full-scale towing tests in the field. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 81.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Natural Infection Induced Immune Response against Salmonid Alphavirus in Farmed Salmon. IEEE OCEANS 2017 - Aberdeen.
- (2016) Maturity of Greenland Halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides W.) in East Greenland, Faroe Islands and Hatton Bank area. Sustainable bio-resources: Management, product development and raw material quality.
- (2016) Maturity of Greenland halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides W.) in the waters of Iceland. Sustainable bio-resources: Management, product development and raw material quality.
- (2019) Velferd hos rensefisk - operative velferdsindikatorer (OVI) - RENSVEL. 2019. ISBN 978-82-8296-589-7. Nofima rapportserie (12/2019).