Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Team talk and team decision processes: a qualitative discourse analytical approach to 10 real-life medical emergency team encounters. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e023749 (11).
- (2016) Team talk and team activity in simulated medical emergencies: a discourse analytical approach. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (135).
- (2016) Discourse types and (re)distribution of responsibility in simulated emergency team encounters. Communication & Medicine : An Interdisciplinary Journal of Healthcare, Ethics and Society. vol. 13.
- (2014) Team competence among nurses in an intensive care unit: The feasibility of in situ simulation and assessing non-technical skills. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 30 (6).
- (2006) Medical simulation - A useful tool for Cardiac Life Support Instructors at Coronary Care Units to improve competence and motivation to instruct others. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 5S1.
- (2009) Medisinsk Fullskala Simulering som Undervisningsmetode for Sykepleiere som Håndterer Kritisk Syke Pasienter - En Randomisert Kontrollert Studie. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2009.