Background and activities
Departmental examinations manager, Department of Teacher Education (ILU).
- Coordinating exam logistics and examination schedule at departmental level, some curriculum revision.
- Digitalisation of exam work processes and the development of exam work routines.
- Coordinating external examiners, the registration of mandatory assignments and grade complaint applications.
- Processing suspicions of plagierism.
- Some special needs accomodation for departmental exams.
- Various exam-related administration.
- General administrative procedures.
- (Formerly executive officer for the Teacher Education Maths Preparatory Course).
Positions of trust:
- Elected aministrative boardmember, Teacher Education Department Board.
- Executive coordinator for the exams' forum at the Faculty of Social and Educational Sciences.
Areas of expertise:
- FS (student database) - former system supervisor. EPhorte (archives and correspondance system), Excel, Inspera Assesment (digital exams system).
- Educational laws and regulations, complaints processing, special needs accomodation applications.
- Project management, recruitment, teaching practice administration.
- Written and oral communication in Norwegian and English.
Work experience and education:
- University college and university administration, from 2013.
- Teacher of Norwegian for foreign language speakers, University college teacher, upper secondary school teacher, language consultant, university researcher.
- Cand.Mag. at the NTNU, MA (Medieval English) at the University of Nottingham and Teacher Education at the NTNU.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2009) Trønderord for trøndermat. Språk som diskursivt element i en opplevelsesnæring. 2009. ISBN 978-82-303-1276-6.
- (2007) Bakerovner : på oppdrag av interregprosjektet "Søke gammelt - skape nytt". 2007. ISBN 9788278771624.