Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Regenmorph: visibly realistic GAN generated face morphing attacks by attack re-generation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13017.
- (2021) Low Visual Distortion and Robust Morphing Attacks Based on Partial Face Image Manipulation. IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science. vol. 3 (1).
- (2021) Morphing Attack Detection-Database, Evaluation Platform, and Benchmarking. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. vol. 16.
- (2021) Face Morphing Attack Generation and Detection: A Comprehensive Survey. IEEE transactions on technology and society. vol. 2 (3).
- (2021) MIPGAN—Generating Strong and High Quality Morphing Attacks Using Identity Prior Driven GAN. IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science. vol. 3 (3).
- (2020) Video based deception detection using deep recurrent convolutional neural network. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1148.
- (2020) Single image face morphing attack detection using ensemble of features. 2020 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION).
- (2020) Detecting morphed face attacks using residual noise from deep multi-scale context aggregation network. 2020 IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV).
- (2019) Design and Development of Low-Cost Sensor to Capture Ventral and Dorsal Finger Vein for Biometric Authentication. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 19 (15).
- (2019) Visible to band gender classification: An extensive experimental evaluation based on multi-spectral imaging. IEEE Xplore digital library.
- (2018) Improved ear verification after surgery - An approach based on collaborative representation of locally competitive features. Pattern Recognition. vol. 83.
- (2018) Detecting Face Morphing Attacks with Collaborative Representation of Steerable Features. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1022.
- (2017) Multi-patch deep sparse histograms for iris recognition in visible spectrum using collaborative subspace for robust verification. Pattern Recognition Letters. vol. 91.
- (2017) Collaborative representation of statistically independent filters? response: An application to face recognition under illicit drug abuse alterations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10270 LNCS.
- (2017) Face Presentation Attack Detection by Exploring Spectral Signatures. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition workshops. vol. 2017-July.
- (2017) Transferable Deep-CNN Features for Detecting Digital and Print-Scanned Morphed Face Images. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition workshops. vol. 2017-July.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Custom Silicone Face Masks: Vulnerability of Commercial Face Recognition Systems and Presentation Attack Detection. 2019 7th International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF).
- (2019) Towards making Morphing Attack Detection robust using hybrid Scale-Space Colour Texture Features. 2019 IEEE 5th International Conference on Identity, Security, and Behavior Analysis (ISBA).
- (2019) Robust Algorithm for Multimodal Deception Detection. 2019 IEEE Conference on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval (MIPR).
- (2019) A New Multi-spectral Iris Acquisition Sensor for Biometric Verification and Presentation Attack Detection. 2019 IEEE Winter Applications of Computer Vision Workshops (WACVW).