Svein Arne Nordbø
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Transmission of infection from non-isolated patients with COVID-19 to healthcare workers. Journal of Hospital Infection. vol. 106 (4).
- (2020) Impact of the Rotavirus Vaccination Program in Norway After Four Years With High Coverage. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- (2020) Identification and Tracking of Antiviral Drug Combinations. Viruses. vol. 12 (10).
- (2020) Potential Antiviral Options against SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Viruses. Viruses.
- (2020) Sensing of HIV-1 by TLR8 activates human T cells and reverses latency. Nature Communications. vol. 11:147.
- (2019) P1511 - Sensing of HIV-1 nucleic acids by TLR8 in human CD4+ T cells. European Journal of Immunology. vol. 43.
- (2019) A European multicentre evaluation of detection and typing methods for human enteroviruses and parechoviruses using RNA transcripts. Journal of Medical Virology.
- (2019) Twenty-nine Cases of Enterovirus-D68-associated Acute Flaccid Myelitis in Europe 2016: A Case Series and Epidemiologic Overview. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. vol. 38 (1).
- (2019) Human adenovirus in nasopharyngeal and blood samples from children with and without respiratory tract infections. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 111.
- (2018) Novel activities of safe-in-human broad-spectrum antiviral agents. Antiviral Research. vol. 154.
- (2018) Recommendations for enterovirus diagnostics and characterisation within and beyond Europe. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 101.
- (2018) Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among married women in rural Nepal. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2018:4980396.
- (2018) Human Coronavirus in Hospitalized Children With Respiratory Tract Infections: A 9-Year Population-Based Study From Norway. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 219 (8).
- (2018) Large outbreak of mumps virus genotype G among vaccinated students in Norway, 2015 to 2016. Eurosurveillance. vol. 23 (38).
- (2017) Rotavirus detection in bulk stool and rectal swab specimens in children with acute gastroenteritis in Norway. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 97.
- (2017) Comparing human metapneumovirus and respiratory syncytial virus: Viral codetections, genotypes and risk factors for severe disease. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:0170200 (1).
- (2017) The Burden of Human Metapneumovirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections in Hospitalized Norwegian Children. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 216 (1).
- (2017) Unrecognized viral infections and chromosome abnormalities as a cause of fetal death – examination with fluorescence in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and polymerase chain reaction. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. vol. 125 (9).
- (2016) Burden of rotavirus disease in Norway: Using national registries for public health research. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. vol. 35 (4).
- (2016) A novel SimpleProbe PCR for detection of mutations in the 23S rRNA gene associated with macrolide resistance in Mycoplasma genitalium in clinical samples. Journal of Clinical Microbiology.