Sverre Christian Christiansen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Intraperitoneal insulin administration in pigs: Effect on circulating insulin and glucose levels. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 9 (e001929).
- (2021) Physiological effects of intraperitoneal versus subcutaneous insulin infusion in patients with diabetes mellitus type1: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (4).
- (2021) Pharmacokinetics of Intraperitoneally Delivered Glucagon in Pigs: A Hypothesis of First Pass Metabolism. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
- (2020) Pattern recognition reveals characteristic postprandial glucose changes: Non-individualized meal detection in diabetes mellitus type 1. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 24 (2).
- (2020) Intraperitoneal and subcutaneous glucagon delivery in anaesthetized pigs: effects on circulating glucagon and glucose levels. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2019) Why intraperitoneal glucose sensing is sometimes surprisingly rapid and sometimes slow: A hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses. vol. 132:109318.
- (2018) Intraperitoneal, subcutaneous and intravenous glucagon delivery and subsequent glucose response in rats: A randomized controlled crossover trial. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) Differences between flash glucose monitor and fingerprick measurements. Biosensors. vol. 8:93 (4).
- (2018) Effect of sensor location on continuous intraperitoneal glucose sensing in an animal model. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0205447 (10).
- (2017) Kunstig pankreas – drøm eller virkelighet?. Indremedisineren. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) A Review of the Current Challenges Associated with the Development of an Artificial Pancreas by a Double Subcutaneous Approach. Diabetes Therapy. vol. 8.
- (2016) Does AMH reflect follicle number similarly in women with and without PCOS?. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) The artificial pancreas: a dynamic challenge. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).
- (2014) The effect of exercise and metformin treatment on circulating free DNA in pregnancy. Placenta. vol. 35 (12).
- (2013) Impact of thyrotropin receptor antibody levels on fetal development in two successive pregnancies in a woman with Graves' Disease. Hormone Research in Paediatrics. vol. 79.
- (2012) The relationship between body mass index, activated protein C resistance and risk of venous thrombosis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 10 (9).
- (2012) Increased levels of free thyroxine and risk of venous thrombosis in a large population-based prospective study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 10 (8).
- (2010) Arterial cardiovascular risk factors and venous thrombosis: results from a population-based, prospective study (the HUNT 2). Haematologica. vol. 95 (1).
- (2010) Sex difference in risk of recurrent venous thrombosis and the risk profile for a second event. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 8 (10).
- (2009) A replication study of gene variants associated with venous thrombosis. Results from a population-based nested case-cohort study. Blood. vol. 114 (22).