Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Kunstig pankreas – drøm eller virkelighet?. Indremedisineren. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) A Review of the Current Challenges Associated with the Development of an Artificial Pancreas by a Double Subcutaneous Approach. Diabetes Therapy. vol. 8.
- (2016) Does AMH reflect follicle number similarly in women with and without PCOS?. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) The artificial pancreas: a dynamic challenge. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).
- (2014) The effect of exercise and metformin treatment on circulating free DNA in pregnancy. Placenta. vol. 35 (12).
- (2013) Impact of thyrotropin receptor antibody levels on fetal development in two successive pregnancies in a woman with Graves' Disease. Hormone Research in Paediatrics. vol. 79.
- (2012) Impact of thyrotropin receptor antibody levels on fetal development in two successive pregnancies in a woman with Graves’ disease. Hormone Research in Paediatrics.
- (2012) The relationship between body mass index, activated protein C resistance and risk of venous thrombosis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 10 (9).
- (2012) Increased levels of free thyroxine and risk of venous thrombosis in a large population-based prospective study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 10 (8).
- (2010) Arterial cardiovascular risk factors and venous thrombosis: results from a population-based, prospective study (the HUNT 2). Haematologica. vol. 95 (1).
- (2010) Sex difference in risk of recurrent venous thrombosis and the risk profile for a second event. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 8 (10).
- (2009) A replication study of gene variants associated with venous thrombosis. Results from a population-based nested case-cohort study. Blood. vol. 114 (22).
- (2009) The risk of venous thrombosis related to increase in body mass index is mediated by factor VIII induced APC resistance. Blood. vol. 114 (22).
- (2008) Prospective study of homocysteine and MTHFR 677TT genotype and risk for venous thrombosis in a general population - results from the HUNT 2 study. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 141 (4).
- (2007) Incidence and mortality of venous thrombosis: a population-based study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 5 (4).
- (2006) Inflammatory cytokines as risk factors for a first venous thrombosis: A prospective population-based study. PLoS Medicine. vol. 3.
- (2006) A prospective study of anticardiolipin antibodies as a risk factor for venous thrombosis in a general population (the HUNT study). Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 4.
- (2005) Thrombophilia, clinical factors, and recurrent venous thrombotic events. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).