Background and activities
My old web-pages may also be relevant?
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Viewing Rate-Based Neurons as Biophysical Conductance Outputting Models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11493 LNCS.
- (2017) Parameterized dataflow scenarios. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems. vol. 36 (4).
- (2016) Worst-case performance analysis of SDF-based parameterized dataflow. Microprocessors and microsystems.
- (2015) Worst-case latency analysis of SDF-based parametrized dataflow MoCs. Conference on Design and Architectures for Signal and Image Processing. vol. 2015-December.
- (2014) Worst-case throughput analysis for parametric rate and parametric actor execution time scenario-aware dataflow graphs. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. vol. 145.
- (2011) Schedulability Analysis of Malleable Tasks with Arbitrary Parallel Structure. Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications.
- (2011) The Computation Time Process Model. Concurrent Systems Engineering Series. vol. 68.
- (2009) Design Patterns for Communicating Systems with Deadline Propagation. Concurrent Systems Engineering Series. vol. 67.
- (2008) Combining EDF Scheduling with occam Using the Toc Programming Language. Concurrent Systems Engineering Series. vol. 66.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Towards Making a Cyborg: A Closed-Loop Reservoir-Neuro System. Proceedings of the European Conference on Artificial Life 2017.
- (2015) Parametrized dataflow scenarios. 2015 International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT).
- (2013) Deploying third party services at smart grids end users using broadband links. 2013 4th IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT Europe, Lyngby, 6-9 Oct. 2013.
- (2009) Improving Real-Time Software Quality by Direct Specification of Timing Requirements. Proceedings of the 35th EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications.
- (1995) A survey of computer control consepts for mobile robots and an analysis of their influence on the productivity of manufacturing systems. 1995. Rapport (95-12-W).