Background and activities
Sverre Vegard Pettersen is Chief engineer at the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications.
- HSE coordinator
- Radiation protection coordinator
- Substance register coordinator
- Lab work
- MSc from Department of Physics, NTNU
- PhD from the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, NTNU
- Development engineer at Integrated optoelectronics AS
- Temporary scientific assignments at the Department of Physics, NTNU
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Effect of surface roughness, chemical composition, and native oxide crystallinity on the orientation of self-assembled GaN nanowires on Ti foils. Nanotechnology. vol. 28 (42).
- (2007) Formation and electronic properties of oxygen annealed Au/Ni and Pt/Ni contacts to p-type GaN. Semiconductor Science and Technology. vol. 22.
- (2005) Characterization of Crystalline Pb0.92La0.08Zr0.4Ti0.6O3 Thin Films Grown by Off-Axis Magnetron Sputtering. Thin Solid Films. vol. 492.
- (2000) Can a Kasner universe with a viscous cosmological fluid be anisotropic?. Physical Review D. Particles and fields. vol. 61, 127305.
- (1997) Viscous cosmology in the Kasner metric. Physical Review D. Particles and fields. vol. 56 (6).
- (2007) Investigation of Contact Metallizations for GaN Devices; Fabrication and measurement of a GaN SAW Resonator. 2007.