Syeda Tanzima Habib
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Estimation of BRDF Measurements for Printed Colour Samples. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC).
- (2019) Chromatic adaptation in colour management. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11418 LNCS.
- (2019) Spectral estimation of chromatically adapted corresponding colors. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11418 LNCS.
- (2019) SHORT-TERM MEMORY EFFECTS IN SUBJECTIVE IMAGE QUALITY ASSESSMENT OFNATURAL IMAGE. European Workshop on Visual Information Processing.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Implementing Directional Reflectance in a Colour Managed Workflow. London Imaging Meeting 2020: Future Colour Imaging.
- (2019) Spectral Estimation of Chromatically Adapted Corresponding Colors. Computational Color Imaging, 7th International Workshop, CCIW 2019.