Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Effect of Acoustic Radiation Force on the Distribution of Nanoparticles in Solid Tumors. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 68 (3).
- (2019) Status Report of the Trondheim Radiocarbon Laboratory. Radiocarbon: An International Journal of Cosmogenic Isotope Research. vol. 61 (6).
- (2017) Primary Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells as In Vitro Model to Study Effects of Ultrasound and Microbubbles on Blood-Brain Barrier Function. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Quantification and qualitative effects of different PEGylations on poly(butyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. Molecular Pharmaceutics. vol. 14 (8).
- (2016) Labeling nanoparticles: Dye leakage and altered cellular uptake. Cytometry Part A. vol. 91 (8).
- (2012) Cellular uptake of DNA-chitosan nanoparticles: The role of clathrin- and caveolae-mediated pathways. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. vol. 51 (5).
- (2011) Effect of PEGylation on the diffusion and stability of chitosan-DNA polyplexes in collagen gels. Biomacromolecules. vol. 12 (10).
- (2011) PEGylation increases mobility of chitosan-DNA delivery systems in artificial extracellular matrices. European Biophysics Journal. vol. 40.
- (2010) Molecular design of chitosan gene delivery systems with an optimized balance between polyplex stability and polyplex unpacking. Biomaterials. vol. 31 (5).
- (2009) Gene delivery with chitosan: influence of chain length on intracellular trafficking and dissociation. European Biophysics Journal. vol. 38.