Background and activities
Offshore Wind Energy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Spatial development of a turbulent boundary layer subjected to freestream turbulence. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. vol. 911.
- (2020) Experimental and numerical icing penalties of an S826 airfoil at low Reynolds numbers. Aerospace. vol. 7 (46).
- (2020) Taking the Motion out of Floating Lidar: Turbulence Intensity Estimates with a Continuous-Wave Wind Lidar. Remote Sensing. vol. 12 (5).
- (2019) Performance and wake of a Savonius vertical‐axis wind turbine under different incoming conditions. Wind Energy. vol. 22 (9).
- (2019) Performance of the NREL S826 airfoil at low to moderate Reynolds numbers — A reference experiment for CFD models. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 75.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Energy production in buildings. Energy-Smart Buildings: Design, construction and monitoring of buildings for improved energy efficiency.
- (2012) Yaw Moments of a Three-axis Wind Turbine with Yaw Error. Proceedings of the Twenty-second (2012) International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference.