Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) In situ small-scale hydrogen embrittlement testing made easy: An electrolyte for preserving surface integrity at nano-scale during hydrogen charging. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (27).
- (2017) Hydrogen-enhanced cracking revealed by in situ micro-cantilever bending test inside environmental scanning electron microscope. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 375 (2098).
- (2017) In-situ micro-cantilever bending test in environmental scanning electron microscope: Real time observation of hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 127.
- (2017) Hydrogen enhanced cracking studies on Fe–3wt%Si single and bi-crystal microcantilevers. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 375.
- (2017) In situ electrochemical microcantilever bending test: A new insight into hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 132.
- (2015) Correlation between the hydrogen chemical potential and pop-in load during in situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Scripta Materialia. vol. 108.
Part of book/report
- (2016) HYDROGEN EMBRITTLEMENT IN FE3%SI, VISITED BY NANOMECHANICAL TESTING AND COHESIVE ZONE SIMULATION. Material Performance in Hydrogen Environments.