Background and activities
Field of study / work area at NTNU
- General research advice (applications / follow-up of research projects / assistance in the application phase)
- Support in the implementation phase of EU projects and other externally funded research projects
- Project management of EU projects coordinated by NTNU
- Leaders support
- CRISTIN Superuser at the Faculty for Natural Sciences: quality assurance of publications / follow-up of publications / user support
- Project leadership
- Team Player
- Conflict Management - Certified "Street mediator" by Red Cross
- International cooperation
- Specialist in surface composition of small planets
- Research communication
- Board competence
- IT / Linux / Mac
- Language, physics and cognitive development of children with disabilities
- PhD in Astronomy, 2002 - in the field of mineralogy of the small planets
- MSc in Astrophysics, 1998 - Celestial Mechanics
- Bachelor in pure mathematics, 1994 - project assignment within Maxwell's equations
- Health Practitioner, 2015
- Senior Advisor, @NV Faculty / NTNU (2018 -)
- Senior Advisor @principal's staff, NTNU in Ålesund (2017)
- Associate Professor @NTNU and / or @UFRJ (2008 - 2017)
- Post-doc @National Observatory, Brazil (2002 - 2004 and 2005 - 2008)
- Post-doc @Paris Observatory, France (2004 - 2005)
- Assistant Professor @Brazil, (1994 - 2002)
- Music / Dance / Theater / Outdoor activities / Volunteering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A comparative analysis of the outer-belt primitive families. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A). vol. 643.
- (2018) PRIMASS visits Hilda and Cybele groups. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 311.
- (2013) Mineralogical investigation of several Qp asteroids and their relation to the Vesta family. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A).
- (2011) New observations of astroid (175706) 1996 FG3, primary target of the ESA Marco Polo-R mission. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A).
- (2011) The M-/X-asteroid menagerie . results of an NIR spectral survey of 45 main-belt astroids. Meteoritics and Planetary Science. vol. 46 (12).
- (2011) Mineralogical characterization of Baptistina Asteroid Family : Implications for K/T impactor source. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 216 (1).
- (2011) Corrigendum to "Using the youngest asteroid clusters to constrain the Space Weathering and Gardening rate on S-complex asteroids" [ICARUS 208 (2010) 758-772]. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 214 (2).
- (2011) Near-infrared spectroscopy of primitive asteroid families. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 213 (2).
- (2010) Water ice and organics on the surface of the asteroid 24 Themis. Nature. vol. 464.
- (2010) SDSS-based taxonomic classification and orbital distribution of main belt asteroids. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A). vol. 510.
- (2010) Spectroscopy of B-type asteroids : Subgroups and meteorite analogs. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Planets. vol. 115 (E6).
- (2010) Using the youngest asteroid clusters to constrain the Space weathering and Gardening rate on S-complex asteroids. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 208 (2).
- (2009) Spectroscopy of K-complex asteroids: Parent bodies of carbonaceous meteorites?. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 202 (1).
- (2008) Mineralogical analysis of the Eos family from near-infrared spectra. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 195 (1).
- (2008) Tirela: an unusual asteroid family in the outer main belt. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A). vol. 492 (2).
- (2008) Visible spectroscopy of extremely young asteroid families. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A). vol. 486 (2).
- (2008) Fugitives from the Vesta family. Icarus (New York, N.Y. 1962). vol. 193 (1).
- (2007) Nuclear Spectra of Comet 28P Neujmin 1. Astronomical Journal. vol. 134 (4).
- (2007) The nature of comet-asteroid transition object (3200) Phaethon. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A). vol. 461 (2).
- (2006) Nuclear Spectra of Comet 162P/Siding Spring (2004 TU12). Astronomical Journal. vol. 132 (3).