Thomas Vågenes Brakstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sub-stochiometric MoO<inf>3</inf> for intermediate band solar cells. Conference record of the Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
- (2019) Optical response of rectangular array of elliptical plasmonic particles on glass revealed by Mueller matrix ellipsometry and finite element modeling. Journal of the Optical Society of America. B, Optical physics. vol. 36 (7).
- (2018) Tailoring properties of nanostructured MoO3−x thin films by aqueous solution deposition. Applied Surface Science. vol. 459.
- (2017) Optical response of gold hemispheroidal lattices on transparent substrates. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421 (Part B).
- (2016) Ellipsometric study of the optical response of ZnS:Cr for PV applications. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2015) Dispersion of polarization coupling, localized and collective plasmon modes in a metallic photonic crystal mapped by Mueller Matrix Ellipsometry. Optics Express. vol. 23 (17).