Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Individual reversible plasticity as a genotype-level bet-hedging strategy. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. vol. 34.
- (2020) Generalists versus specialists in fluctuating environments: a bet-hedging perspective. Oikos. vol. 129.
- (2019) Alternative responses to rare selection events are differentially vulnerable to changes in the frequency, scope, and intensity of environmental extremes. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 9 (20).
- (2019) Bet-hedging across generations can affect the evolution of variance-sensitive strategies within generations. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 286 (1916).
- (2019) Short‐term insurance versus long‐term bet‐hedging strategies as adaptations to variable environments. Evolution. vol. 73 (2).
- (2018) Differential allocation of parental investment and the trade-off between size and number of offspring. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 285 (1884).
- (2017) Differential allocation revisited: When should mate quality affect parental investment?. The American Naturalist. vol. 190 (4).
- (2019) Adaptive responses to environmental stochasticity on different evolutionary time-scales. 2019.