Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2011) Axonal tracing of the normal and regenerating regenerating visual pathway of mouse, rat, frog and fish using manganese-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (MEMRI). Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 34 (3).
- (2011) Longitudinal Manganese-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Delayed Brain Damage after Hypoxic-Ischemic Injury in the Neonatal Rat. Neonatology. vol. 100 (4).
- (2010) Assessment of early docetaxel response in an experimental model of human breast cancer using DCE-MRI, ex vivo HR MAS, and in vivo 1H MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 23 (1).
- (2009) Combination of Mn2+-Enhanced and Diffusion Tensor MR Imaging Gives Complementary Information About Injury and Regeneration in the Adult Rat Optic Nerve. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 29 (1).
- (2009) Manganese-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in the neonatal rat. NeuroImage. vol. 45 (3).
- (2008) Manganese-enhanced MRI of the rat visual pathway: acute neural toxicity, contrast enhancement, axon resolution, axonal transport and clearance of Mn2+. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 28 (4).
- (2007) In vivo visualization of delayed neuronal death and inflammation after hypoxic ischemic (HI) stroke in the neonatal rat using manganese-enhanced MRI. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 96.
- (2006) NG2 expression regulates vascular morphology and function in human brain tumours. NeuroImage. vol. 29 (3).
- (2006) Antitumor efficacy improved by local delivery of species-specific endostatin. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 104 (1).
- (2005) NG2 expression regulates vascular morphology and function in human brain tumours. NeuroImage. vol. 29.
- (2005) Manganese-enhanced MRI of the optic visual pathway and optic nerve injury in adult rats. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 22.