Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Interface Microstructure and Tensile Properties of a Third Generation Aluminium-Steel Butt Weld Produced Using the Hybrid Metal Extrusion & Bonding (HYB) Process. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 809.
- (2020) Microstructural and mechanical characterisation of a second generation hybrid metal extrusion & bonding aluminium-steel butt joint. Materials Characterization.
- (2019) Relationship between Al-Ni intermetallic Phases and Bond Strength in Roll Bonded Steel-Aluminum Composites with Nickel Interlayers. Metals. vol. 9 (8).
- (2019) Effect of Mn and cooling rates on α-, β- and δ-Al–Fe–Si intermetallic phase formation in a secondary Al–Si alloy. Materialia. vol. 5.
- (2019) β- and δ-Al-Fe-Si intermetallic phase, their intergrowth and polytype formation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 780.
- (2019) Nanocrystal segmentation in scanning precession electron diffraction data. Journal of Microscopy.
- (2019) An analytical framework for modelling intermetallic compound (IMC) formation and optimising bond strength in aluminium‐steel welds. Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC). vol. 1 (3).
- (2018) Influence of thermomechanical processing sequence on properties of AA6082-IF steel cold roll bonded composite sheet. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 15.