Background and activities
Obesity,depression and atrial fibrillation
Master in International Community Health, University of Oslo
Medical degree, Harbin Medical University
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Weight and weight change and risk of atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study. European Heart Journal.
- (2019) Metabolically Healthy Obesity and Risk for Atrial Fibrillation: The HUNT Study. Obesity. vol. 27 (2).
- (2018) Diabetes mellitus, blood glucose and the risk of atrial fibrillation: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 32 (5).
- (2018) Diabetes mellitus, blood glucose and the risk of heart failure: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 28 (11).
- (2017) Eating behaviour disorders among adolescents in a middle school in Dongfanghong, China. Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 5 (1).