Background and activities
Technical and Administratve staff shall support the core activities of the University by facilitating relevant service through good routines and high competence.
The main area of responsibility as Head of Administration is:
- Support and coaching to Head of Department and Research group Leaders
- Operationalise strategies and plans for The Department
- Planning and development of administrative prosesses and prosedures
- Development of orgnaization, culture and work environment
- Mangagement of The Departments economy, resources and organizational development
- Coordinaton and investigational task in all areas of department
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (1997) Medarbejdersamtaler - et strategisk udviklingsværktøj. 1997. ISBN 87-571-1736-5.
- (2015) Annual Report 2014. 2015.
- (2014) Annual Report 2013. 2014.
- (2013) Annual Report 2012: Ugelstad Laboratory. 2013.
- (2013) Annual report 2012: Department of Chemical Engineering. 2013.
- (2012) Annual report 2011. 2012.
- (2011) Annual Report 2010: Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU. 2011.
- (2010) Annual report 2009: Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU. 2010.
- (2009) Annual Report 2008 Department of Chemical Engineering. 2009.
- (2007) Annual Report 2006: Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU. 2007.
- (2007) Annual Report 2007 Department of Chemical Engineering. 2007.
- (2006) Annual Report 2005: Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU. 2006.