Tomasz Maciej Ciesielski
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Monitoring and modelling of influent patterns, phase distribution and removal of 20 elements in two primary wastewater treatment plants in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 725.
- (2020) Biofilms grown in aquatic microcosms affect mercury and selenium accumulation in Daphnia. Ecotoxicology. vol. 29 (4).
- (2020) Dopamine mediates life history responses to food abundance in Daphnia. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 287.
- (2020) Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. vol. 137.
- (2019) Using an apex predator for large-scale monitoring of trace element contamination: Associations with environmental, anthropogenic and dietary proxies. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 676.
- (2019) Integrated exposure assessment of northern goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) nestlings to legacy and emerging organic pollutants using non-destructive samples. Environmental Research. vol. 178.
- (2019) Current state of knowledge on biological effects from contaminants on arctic wildlife and fish. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 696.
- (2019) The EU Horizon 2020 project GRACE: integrated oil spill response actions and environmental effects. Environmental Sciences Europe. vol. 31:44.
- (2019) A targeted mass spectrometry immunoassay to quantify osteopontin in fresh-frozen breast tumors and adjacent normal breast tissues. Journal of Proteomics. vol. 208.
- (2019) State of knowledge on current exposure, fate and potential health effects of contaminants in polar bears from the circumpolar Arctic. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 664.
- (2019) Present and Past‐Millennial Eutrophication in the Gulf of Gdańsk (Southern Baltic Sea). Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. vol. 34 (2).
- (2018) Developmental toxicity of perfluorooctanesulfonate (PFOS) and its chlorinated polyfluoroalkyl ether sulfonate alternative F-53B in the domestic chicken. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (21).
- (2018) In ovo transformation of two emerging flame retardants in Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica). Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 149.
- (2018) Effects of biometrics, location and persistent organic pollutants on blood clinical-chemical parameters in polar bears (Ursus maritimus) from Svalbard, Norway. Environmental Research. vol. 165.
- (2018) Anthropogenic impact on marine ecosystem health: A comparative multi-proxy investigation of recent sediments in coastal waters. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 133.
- (2017) Relationships between POPs, biometrics and circulating steroids in male polar bears (Ursus maritimus) from Svalbard. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 230.
- (2017) Trace element concentrations in feathers and blood of Northern goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) nestlings from Norway and Spain. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 144.
- (2017) Exposure of juvenile turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) to silver nanoparticles and 17α-ethinylestradiol mixtures: Implications for contaminant uptake and plasma steroid hormone levels. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 220.
- (2017) Acute hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) exposure does not cause oxidative stress in late-copepodite stage of Calanus finmarchicus. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 80 (16-18).
- (2017) Steroids hormones and persistent organic pollutants in plasma from North-eastern Atlantic pilot whales. Environmental Research. vol. 159.