Tomasz Maciej Ciesielski
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A risk assessment of the effects of mercury on Baltic Sea, Greater North Sea and North Atlantic wildlife, fish and bivalves. Environment International. vol. 146 (106178).
- (2021) Potential effect of CO2 seepage at high pressure on the marine organic matter. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 106.
- (2021) Rapid determination of thyroid hormones in blood plasma from Glaucous gulls and Baikal seals by HybridSPE®-LC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1162.
- (2020) Combined effects of exposure to engineered silver nanoparticles and the water-soluble fraction of crude oil in the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 227.
- (2020) Monitoring and modelling of influent patterns, phase distribution and removal of 20 elements in two primary wastewater treatment plants in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 725.
- (2020) Biofilms grown in aquatic microcosms affect mercury and selenium accumulation in Daphnia. Ecotoxicology. vol. 29 (4).
- (2020) Dopamine mediates life history responses to food abundance in Daphnia. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 287.
- (2020) Comparative toxicity assessment of in situ burn residues to initial and dispersed heavy fuel oil using zebrafish embryos as test organisms. Environmental science and pollution research international.
- (2020) Evidence of avian influenza virus inseabirds breeding on a Norwegian high-Arctic archipelago. BMC Veterinary Research. vol. 16 (48).
- (2020) Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. vol. 137.
- (2019) Using an apex predator for large-scale monitoring of trace element contamination: Associations with environmental, anthropogenic and dietary proxies. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 676.
- (2019) Integrated exposure assessment of northern goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) nestlings to legacy and emerging organic pollutants using non-destructive samples. Environmental Research. vol. 178.
- (2019) Current state of knowledge on biological effects from contaminants on arctic wildlife and fish. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 696.
- (2019) The EU Horizon 2020 project GRACE: integrated oil spill response actions and environmental effects. Environmental Sciences Europe. vol. 31:44.
- (2019) A targeted mass spectrometry immunoassay to quantify osteopontin in fresh-frozen breast tumors and adjacent normal breast tissues. Journal of Proteomics. vol. 208.
- (2019) State of knowledge on current exposure, fate and potential health effects of contaminants in polar bears from the circumpolar Arctic. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 664.
- (2019) Present and Past‐Millennial Eutrophication in the Gulf of Gdańsk (Southern Baltic Sea). Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. vol. 34 (2).
- (2018) Developmental toxicity of perfluorooctanesulfonate (PFOS) and its chlorinated polyfluoroalkyl ether sulfonate alternative F-53B in the domestic chicken. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (21).
- (2018) In ovo transformation of two emerging flame retardants in Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica). Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 149.
- (2018) Effects of biometrics, location and persistent organic pollutants on blood clinical-chemical parameters in polar bears (Ursus maritimus) from Svalbard, Norway. Environmental Research. vol. 165.