Tomasz Maciej Ciesielski
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A risk assessment review of mercury exposure in Arctic marine and terrestrial mammals. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 829.
- (2022) Element concentrations, histology and serum biochemistry of arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) and shorthorn sculpins (Myoxocephalus scorpius) in northwest Greenland. Environmental Research. vol. 208.
- (2022) Oil-mediated oxidative-stress responses in a keystone zooplanktonic species, Calanus finmarchicus. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 806 (4).
- (2021) The fate of poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances in a marine food web influenced by land-based sources in the Norwegian Arctic. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts. vol. 23 (4).
- (2021) A risk assessment of the effects of mercury on Baltic Sea, Greater North Sea and North Atlantic wildlife, fish and bivalves. Environment International. vol. 146.
- (2021) Effects of mine tailing exposure on early life stages of cod (Gadus morhua) and haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus). Environmental Research. vol. 200.
- (2021) Exposure to low environmental copper concentrations does not affect survival and development in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) early life stages. Toxicology reports. vol. 8.
- (2021) Histopathological effects of short-term aqueous exposure to environmentally relevant concentration of lead (Pb) in shorthorn sculpin (Myoxocephalus scorpius) under laboratory conditions. Environmental science and pollution research international.
- (2021) Sources, distribution and effects of rare earth elements in the marine environment: Current knowledge and research gaps. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 291.
- (2021) Potential effect of CO2 seepage at high pressure on the marine organic matter. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 106.
- (2021) Trace elements in whole blood in the general population in Trøndelag County, Norway: The HUNT3 Survey. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 806.
- (2021) Effects of marine mine tailing exposure on the development, growth, and lipid accumulation in Calanus finmarchicus. Chemosphere. vol. 282.
- (2021) Rapid Determination of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) in Harbour Porpoise Liver Tissue by HybridSPE®–UPLC®–MS/MS. Toxics. vol. 9 (8).
- (2021) Rapid determination of thyroid hormones in blood plasma from Glaucous gulls and Baikal seals by HybridSPE®-LC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1162.
- (2020) Combined effects of exposure to engineered silver nanoparticles and the water-soluble fraction of crude oil in the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 227.
- (2020) Monitoring and modelling of influent patterns, phase distribution and removal of 20 elements in two primary wastewater treatment plants in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 725.
- (2020) Biofilms grown in aquatic microcosms affect mercury and selenium accumulation in Daphnia. Ecotoxicology. vol. 29 (4).
- (2020) Dopamine mediates life history responses to food abundance in Daphnia. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 287.
- (2020) Comparative toxicity assessment of in situ burn residues to initial and dispersed heavy fuel oil using zebrafish embryos as test organisms. Environmental science and pollution research international.
- (2020) Evidence of avian influenza virus inseabirds breeding on a Norwegian high-Arctic archipelago. BMC Veterinary Research. vol. 16 (48).