Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Relationships between POPs, biometrics and circulating steroids in male polar bears (Ursus maritimus) from Svalbard. Environmental Pollution. vol. 230.
- (2017) Trace element concentrations in feathers and blood of Northern goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) nestlings from Norway and Spain. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 144.
- (2017) Exposure of juvenile turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) to silver nanoparticles and 17α-ethinylestradiol mixtures: Implications for contaminant uptake and plasma steroid hormone levels. Environmental Pollution. vol. 220.
- (2017) Acute hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) exposure does not cause oxidative stress in late-copepodite stage of Calanus finmarchicus. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 80 (16-18).
- (2017) Steroids hormones and persistent organic pollutants in plasma from North-eastern Atlantic pilot whales. Environmental Research. vol. 159.
- (2017) Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) liver and thyroid gland histopathology as a result of in ovo exposure to the flame retardants tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate and Dechlorane Plus. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 80 (9).
- (2017) Blood clinical-chemical parameters and feeding history in growing Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) chicks exposed to Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate and Dechlorane Plus in ovo. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry. vol. 99 (5-6).
- (2016) Evaluation of Macro- and Microelement Levels in Black Tea in View of Its Geographical Origin. Biological Trace Element Research. vol. 176.
- (2016) Differential bioaccumulation of potentially toxic elements in benthic and pelagic food chains in Lake Baikal. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 23.
- (2016) Relationships between concentrations of selected OHCs and thyroid hormones and vitamin A, E and D in pilot whales. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 148.
- (2016) Relationships between concentrations of selected organohalogen contaminants and thyroid hormones and vitamins A, E and D in Faroese pilot whales. Environmental Research. vol. 148.
- (2016) Steroids in house sparrows (Passer domesticus): Effects of POPs and male quality signalling. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 547.
- (2015) 137Cs, 40K and 210Po in marine mammals from the southern Baltic Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 101 (1).
- (2015) The impact of TiO2 nanoparticles on uptake and toxicity of benzo(a)pyrene in the blue mussel (Mytilus edulis). Science of the Total Environment. vol. 511.
- (2015) Impact of TiO2 nanoparticles on freshwater bacteria from three Swedish lakes. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 535.
- (2015) Hydroxylated polychlorinated biphenyls decrease circulating steroids in female polar bears (Ursus maritimus). Environmental Research. vol. 138.
- (2015) Steroid hormone profile in female polar bears (Ursus maritimus). Polar Biology. vol. 38 (8).
- (2015) Anthropogenic flank attack on polar bears: interacting consequences of climate warming and pollutant exposure. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 3.
- (2013) Antitumor Activity of Novel Benzensulfonamide Derivatives in View of their Physiochemical Properties Searched by Principal Component Analysis. Medicinal chemistry. vol. 9 (4).
- (2013) Associations between vitamins A and E and legacy POP levels in highly contaminated Greenland sharks (Somniosus microcephalus). Science of the Total Environment. vol. 442.