Background and activities
- 07/2019 - present: Ph.D. candidate, Department of Ocean Operations and Civil Engineering, NTNU Aalesund, Norway. Intelligent and Flexible Domain Models for Digital Twins of Maritime Design and Operation (Main supervisor: Houxiang Zhang, Co-supervisors: Vilmar Æsøy and Guoyuan Li)
- 09/2016 - 03/2019: School of Naval Architecture & Ocean and Civil Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Shanghai, China. M.Sc.
- 09/2012 - 06/2016: School of Civil Engineering, Tianjin University. Tianjin, China. B.Sc.
- 2019 - present: KPN, "Digital Twins for Vessel Life Cycle Service (TwinShip)".
- Modeling and simulation
- Data-driven methods
- Maritime cybernetics
Detail information could be found from Intelligent Systems Lab.
- Tongtong Wang, Guoyuan Li, Robert Skulstad, Vilmar Æsøy, and Houxiang Zhang. "An effective model-based thruster failure detection method for dynamically positioned ships", IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA 2020).
- Tongtong Wang, Guoyuan Li, Baiheng Wu, Vilmar Æsøy, and Houxiang Zhang. "Parameter identification of nonlinear ship maneuvering model using support vector machine method", International Conference on Ships and Offshore Structures (ICSOS 2020), accepted.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Part of book/report
- (2020) An effective model-based thruster failure detection method for dynamically positioned ships. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation.