Background and activities
- 07/2019 - present: Ph.D. candidate, Department of Ocean Operations and Civil Engineering, NTNU Aalesund, Norway. Intelligent and Flexible Domain Models for Digital Twins of Maritime Design and Operation (Main supervisor: Houxiang Zhang, Co-supervisors: Vilmar Æsøy and Guoyuan Li)
- 09/2016 - 03/2019: School of Naval Architecture & Ocean and Civil Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Shanghai, China. M.Sc.
- 09/2012 - 06/2016: School of Civil Engineering, Tianjin University. Tianjin, China. B.Sc.
- 2019 - present: KPN, "Digital Twins for Vessel Life Cycle Service (TwinShip)".
- Modeling and simulation
- Data-driven methods
- Maritime cybernetics
Detail information could be found from Intelligent Systems Lab.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) A Co-operative Hybrid Model For Ship Motion Prediction. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 42 (1).
- (2021) Incorporating Approximate Dynamics Into Data-Driven Calibrator: A Representative Model for Ship Maneuvering Prediction. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- (2021) Parameter Identification of Ship Manoeuvring Model Under Disturbance Using Support Vector Machine Method. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 16.
- (2021) Sailing status recognition to enhance safety awareness and path routing for a commuter ferry. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 16.
Part of book/report
- (2020) An effective model-based thruster failure detection method for dynamically positioned ships. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation.