Tor Berge Gjersvik
Background and activities
- TPG4560 - Petroleum Engineering, Specialization Project
- TPG4565 - Petroleum Engineering, Specialization Course
- TPG4200 - Subsea Technology
- TPG4920 - Petroleum Engineering, Master's Thesis
- TPG4215 - Drilling Engineering 2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Subsea field layout optimization (Part I) – directional well trajectory planning based on 3D Dubins Curve. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208 (B).
- (2021) Subsea field layout optimization (part II)–the location-allocation problem of manifolds. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208 (A).
- (2021) Subsea field layout optimization (part III) --- the location-allocation problem of drilling sites. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208 (B).
- (2016) UW MORSE - The UnderWater Modular Open Robot Simulation Engine. Proceedings of the Symposium on Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Technology.
- (2016) Adaptable Joystick Control System for Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2016) Next Generation Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Operations. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Vision Based Localization for Subsea Intervention. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7A: Ocean Engineering.
- (2015) Positioning of subsea modules using an automated ROV. OCEANS 2015 - Genova.
- (2016) Installaion and IMR Operations for the Subsea Gate Box. 2016.