Tor A Fjeldly
Background and activities
See the link to Homepage for details regarding education, employments and research activities, including a complete publication list.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) ASM GaN: Industry Standard Model for GaN RF and Power Devices – Part 1: DC, CV, and RF Model. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. vol. 66 (1).
- (2014) Analytical modeling of AlGaN/AlN/GaN heterostructures including effects of distributed surface donor states. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 105.
- (2014) Surface donor states distribution post SiN passivation of AlGaN/GaN heterostructures. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 105 (3).
- (2013) Physics Based Analytical Modeling of Nanoscale Multigate MOSFETs. International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems. vol. 22 (1).
- (2013) Effects of strain relaxation on bare surface barrier height and two-dimensional electron gas in AlxGa1-xN/GaN heterostructures. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 113 (1).
- (2013) Impact of Gate Metal on Surface States Distribution and Effective Surface Barrier Height in AlGaN/GaN Heterostructures. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings. vol. 1538.
- (2013) Surface Barrier Height for Different Al Composition and Barrier Layer Thickness in AlGaN/GaN HEMTs. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1566.
- (2013) Analysis of Drain-Current Nonlinearity Using Surface-Potential-Based Model in GaAs pHEMTs. IEEE transactions on microwave theory and techniques. vol. 61 (9).
- (2013) A precise physics-based compact model for 2-DEG charge density in GaAs HEMTs applicable in all regions of device operation. Solid-State Electronics. vol. 79.
- (2013) Modeling and simulation methodology for SOA aware circuit design in DC and pulsed mode operation of HV MOSFETs. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. vol. 60 (2).
- (2013) Robust Surface-Potential-Based Compact Model for GaN HEMT IC Design. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. vol. 60 (10).
- (2013) A charge-based capacitance model for AlGaAs/GaAs HEMTs. Solid-State Electronics. vol. 82.
- (2013) Modeling of electrostatics and drain current in nanoscale quadruple-gate MOSFET using conformal mapping techniques. Microelectronics Journal. vol. 44 (1).
- (2013) Compact Charge-Based Physical Models for Current and Capacitances in AlGaN/GaN HEMTs. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. vol. 60 (11).
- (2012) Analytical modeling of bare surface barrier height and charge density in AlGaN/GaN heterostructures. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 101 (10).
- (2012) Modeling of coupling mechanisms and frequency separation in double disk resonators. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 36 (7).
- (2012) Analytical Modeling of Surface-Potential and Intrinsic Charges in AlGaN/GaN HEMT Devices. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. vol. 59 (10).
- (2012) A Physics Based Compact Model for Drain Current in AlGaN/GaN HEMT Devices. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices & ICs.
- (2012) A Surface-Potential-Based Compact Model for Study of Non-Linearities in AlGaAs/GaAs HEMTs. IEEE Compound Semiconductor Integrated Circuit Symposium.
- (2012) A physics based compact model of I-V and C-V characteristics in AlGaN/GaN HEMT devices. Solid-State Electronics. vol. 76.