Background and activities
- Autumn 2017: FY2045 Quantum Mechanics I
- Autumn 2016: TFY4305 - Non-linear Dynamics
- Spring 2016: TFY4235/FY8904 Computational Physics
- Autumn 2015: FY2045 Quantum Mechanics I
- Spring 2011: FY0001 Service Course in Physics
- Spring 2010: FY0001 Service Course in Physics
- Spring 2009: FY0001 Service Course in Physics
- Light scattering from rough surfaces
- Numerical simulations of transport in the ocean
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Improving oil spill trajectory modelling in the Arctic. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 140.
- (2019) Numerical analysis of boundary conditions in a Lagrangian particle model for vertical mixing, transport and surfacing of buoyant particles in the water column. Ocean Modelling. vol. 136.
- (2018) Spreading of waxy oils on calm water. Marine Pollution Bulletin. vol. 129 (1).
- (2018) The effect of vertical mixing on the horizontal drift of oil spills. Ocean Science. vol. 14 (6).
- (2017) Numerical studies of the transmission of light through a two-dimensional randomly rough interface. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 95 (4).
- (2017) Impact of climate change and seasonal trends on the fate of Arctic oil spills. Ambio.
- (2016) Experimental and numerical studies of the scattering of light from a two-dimensional randomly rough interface in the presence of total internal reflection: Optical Yoneda peaks. Optics Express. vol. 24 (23).
- (2016) Numerical studies of the scattering of light from a two-dimensional randomly rough interface between two dielectric media. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 93 (5).
- (2014) Numerical solutions of the Rayleigh equations for the scattering of light from a two-dimensional randomly rough perfectly conducting surface. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision. vol. 31 (5).
- (2013) Coherent effects in the scattering of light from two-dimensional rough metal surfaces. Journal of the Optical Society of America A. vol. 30 (6).
- (2013) Validity of the Rayleigh hypothesis for two-dimensional randomly rough metal surfaces. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 454.
- (2013) Numerical Simulations of Scattering of Light from Two-Dimensional Rough Surfaces Using the Reduced Rayleigh Equation. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 1.
- (2012) Calculation of the Mueller matrix for scattering of light from two-dimensional rough surfaces. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 86 (3).
- (2012) Satellite peaks in the scattering of light from the two-dimensional randomly rough surface of a dielectric film on a planar metal surface. Optics Express. vol. 20 (10).
- (2011) The scattering of light from two-dimensional randomly rough surfaces. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8172 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Oil Spill Contingency and Response Modelling in Ice-Covered Waters. Proceedings of the Forty-first AMOP Technical Seminar, Environment and Climate Change Canada Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- (2017) Numerical modelling of (thin) oil films - Improved behaviour and life time of thin films in the OSCAR model - OC2017 A-181. 2017. ISBN 978-82-7174-313-0.
- (2016) Long-term fate of Ra-226 originating from offshore produced water discharges. 2016. ISBN 978-82-14-06062-1.