Tor Arne Johansen
Background and activities
Tor Arne Johansen is a professor at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. He has a MSc (1989) and a PhD (1994) in Engineering Cybernetics from NTNU.
Professor Johansen is also a key scientist at the Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems (AMOS).
See: http://folk.ntnu.no/torarnj/ for more information.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Adaptive Underwater Robotic Sampling of Dispersal Dynamics in the Coastal Ocean. Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics.
- (2020) Globally Stable Velocity Estimation Using Normalized Velocity Measurement. The international journal of robotics research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2020) Risk-Based Model Predictive Control for Autonomous Ship Emergency Management. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2020) A reconfigurable multi-mode implementation of hyperspectral target detection algorithms. Microprocessors and microsystems. vol. 78.
- (2020) Long range path planning using an aircraft performance model for battery powered sUAS equipped with icing protection system. IEEE Journal on Miniaturization for Air and Space Systems.
- (2020) Cooperative path following of constrained autonomous vehicles with model predictive control and event-triggered communications. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. vol. 30 (7).
- (2020) Characterization of seabed properties from Scholte waves acquired on floating ice on shallow water. Near Surface Geophysics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2020) Cooperative Control for Multirotors Transporting an Unknown Suspended Load under Environmental Disturbances. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. vol. 28 (2).
- (2020) Autonomous ballistic airdrop of objects from a small fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicle. Autonomous Robots.
- (2020) Multi-agent informed path planning using the probability hypothesis density. Autonomous Robots. vol. 44.
- (2020) On Collision Risk Assessment for Autonomous Ships Using Scenario-Based MPC. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2019) Adaptive vibration attenuation with globally convergent parameter estimation. Mechanical systems and signal processing. vol. 114.
- (2019) A homotopy-based moving horizon estimation. International Journal of Control. vol. 92 (7).
- (2019) The effect of dimensionality reduction on signature-based target detection for hyperspectral remote sensing. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11131.
- (2019) Improved predictions from measured disturbances in linear model predictive control. Journal of Process Control. vol. 75.
- (2019) Estimating vector magnitude from its direction and derivative, with application to bearing-only SLAM filter problem. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 2018-December.
- (2019) A Machine Learning Approach for Estimating Air Data Parameters of Small Fixed-Wing UAVs Using Distributed Pressure Sensors. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems.
- (2019) Kalman Filters for Air Data System Bias Correction for a Fixed-Wing UAV. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology.
- (2019) The Autosea project: Developing closed-loop target tracking and collision avoidance systems. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1357 (1).
- (2019) Track-to-track data fusion for Unmanned Traffic Management System. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2019-March.