Background and activities
Tor Arne Johansen is a professor at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. He has a MSc (1989) and a PhD (1994) in Engineering Cybernetics from NTNU.
Professor Johansen is also a key scientist at the Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems (AMOS).
See: http://folk.ntnu.no/torarnj/ for more information.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Nonlinear State and Parameter Estimation using Discrete-Time Double Kalman Filter. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) A homotopy-based moving horizon estimation. International Journal of Control.
- (2017) Cascade Attitude Observer for the SLAM ﬁltering problem. IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications.
- (2017) Design of inertial navigation systems for marine craft with adaptive wave filtering aided by triple-redundant sensor packages. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. vol. 31 (4).
- (2017) Nonlinear Observers for Integrated INS/GNSS Navigation – Implementation Aspects. Control Systems Magazine. vol. 37 (3).
- (2017) A virtual vertical reference concept for aided inertial navigation at the sea surface. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 70.
- (2017) Icing Detection and Identification for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles using Adaptive Nested Multiple Models. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. vol. 31 (11).
- (2017) Fault-tolerant control allocation for overactuated nonlinear systems. Asian journal of control.
- (2017) Control-relevant nonlinearity measure and integrated multi-model control. Journal of Process Control. vol. 57.
- (2017) Non-linear Observers for GNSS- and Camera-Aided Inertial Navigation of a Fixed-Wing UAV. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology.
- (2017) Nonlinear observer design for GNSS-aided inertial navigation systems with time-delayed GNSS measurements. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 60.
- (2017) Tracking of Ocean Surface Objects from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with a Pan/Tilt Unit using a Thermal Camera. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems.
- (2017) Detection and tracking of floating objects using a UAV with thermal camera. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
- (2017) Toward Dependable Embedded Model Predictive Control. IEEE Systems Journal. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) The eXogenous Kalman Filter (XKF). International Journal of Control. vol. 90 (2).
- (2017) Nonlinear Observer for Tightly Integrated Inertial Navigation Aided by Pseudo-Range Measurements. Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement, and Control. vol. 139 (1).
- (2017) Nonlinear Control with Swing Damping of a Multirotor UAV with Suspended Load. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems. vol. 88 (2-4).
- (2017) Block factorization of step response model predictive control problems. Journal of Process Control. vol. 53.
- (2017) Structure Exploitation of Practical MPC Formulations for speeding up First-Order Methods. I E E E Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings.
- (2017) Approach Methods for Autonomous Precision Aerial Drop from a Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).