Tor Arne Johansen
Background and activities
Tor Arne Johansen is a professor at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. He has a MSc (1989) and a PhD (1994) in Engineering Cybernetics from NTNU.
Professor Johansen is also a key scientist at the Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems (AMOS).
See: http://folk.ntnu.no/torarnj/ for more information.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Adaptive vibration attenuation with globally convergent parameter estimation. Mechanical systems and signal processing. vol. 114.
- (2019) A homotopy-based moving horizon estimation. International Journal of Control. vol. 92 (7).
- (2019) Adaptive Underwater Robotic Sampling of Dispersal Dynamics in the Coastal Ocean. Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics.
- (2019) Improved predictions from measured disturbances in linear model predictive control. Journal of Process Control.
- (2019) Estimating vector magnitude from its direction and derivative, with application to bearing-only SLAM filter problem. I E E E Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 2018-December.
- (2019) Track-to-track data fusion for Unmanned Traffic Management System. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2019-March.
- (2019) Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles in search and rescue missions using real-time cooperative model predictive control. Sensors. vol. 19:4067 (19).
- (2019) Experimental Investigations of an Icing Protection System for UAVs. SAE technical paper series. vol. 2019-June (June).
- (2019) Extremum-Seeking Control for Harmonic Mitigation in Electrical Grids of Marine Vessels. IEEE transactions on industrial electronics (1982. Print). vol. 66 (1).
- (2019) A Fault Tolerant Control Scheme Using the Feasible Constrained Control Allocation Strategy. International Journal of Automation and Computing.
- (2019) A Parallel FPGA Implementation of the CCSDS-123 Compression Algorithm. Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (6).
- (2019) Distributed control architecture for real-time model predictive control for system-level harmonic mitigation in power systems. ISA transactions.
- (2019) Towards autonomous ocean observing systems using Miniature Underwater Gliders with UAV deployment and recovery capabilities. Proceedings of the Symposium on Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Technology.
- (2019) Icing Detection for Small Fixed Wing UAVs using Inflight Aerodynamic Coefficient Estimation. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2019-March.
- (2018) Combinatorial approach toward multiparametric quadratic programming based on characterizing adjacent critical regions. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. vol. 63 (10).
- (2018) Phased array radio system aided inertial navigation for unmanned aerial vehicles. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-March.
- (2018) Robust and secure UAV navigation using GNSS, phased-array radio system and inertial sensor fusion. IEEE Control Systems.
- (2018) User-Configurable Timing and Navigation for UAVs. Sensors. vol. 18.
- (2018) Adaptive Sampling of Ocean Processes Using an AUV with a Gaussian Proxy Model. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (29).
- (2018) A virtual vertical reference concept for aided inertial navigation at the sea surface. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 70.