Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Duration of breastfeeding, age at introduction of complementary foods and allergy-related diseases: a prospective cohort study. International Breastfeeding Journal.
- (2021) Allergy-related diseases and early gut fungal and bacterial microbiota abundances in children. Clinical and Translational Allergy. vol. 11 (5).
- (2021) Fastlegen kan behandle allergi med immunterapi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 141 (5).
- (2020) Culture dependent and independent analyses suggest a low level of sharing of endospore-forming species between mothers and their children. Scientific Reports.
- (2020) Culture dependent and independent analyses suggest a low level of sharing of endospore-forming species between mothers and their children. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2020) Early gut fungal and bacterial microbiota and childhood growth. Frontiers in pediatrics. vol. 8.
- (2019) Liquid array diagnostics: A novel method for rapid detection of microbial communities in single-tube multiplex reactions. BioTechniques. vol. 66 (3).
- (2019) Fish Consumption at One Year of Age Reduces the Risk of Eczema, Asthma and Wheeze at Six Years of Age. Nutrients. vol. 11 (9).
- (2018) Low maternal microbiota sharing across gut, breast milk and vagina, as revealed by 16s rRNA gene and reduced metagenomic sequencing. Genes. vol. 9:231 (5).
- (2018) Prenatal exposure to persistent organic pollutants and child overweight/obesity at 5-year follow-up: A prospective cohort study. Environmental health. vol. 17 (9).
- (2017) Effect of probiotics in prevention of atopic dermatitis is dependent on the intrinsic microbiota at early infancy. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 139 (4).
- (2017) Diversity of vaginal microbiota increases by the time of labor onset. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Maternal serum levels of perfluoroalkyl substances and organochlorines and indices of fetal growth: a Scandinavian case-cohort study. Pediatric Research. vol. 81 (1).
- (2017) Reduced Th22 cell proportion and prevention of atopic dermatitis in infants following maternal probiotic supplementation. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 47 (8).
- (2017) Early gut mycobiota and mother-offspring transfer. Microbiome. vol. 5 (1).
- (2017) Breastfeeding associated microbiota in human milk following supplementation with Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5 and Bifidobacterium animalis subspecies lactis Bb-12. Journal of Dairy Science (JDS). vol. 101 (2).
- (2016) Transition from infant- to adult-like gut microbiota. Environmental Microbiology. vol. 18 (7).
- (2016) Factors associated with maternal serum levels of perfluoroalkyl substances and organochlorines: A descriptive study of parous women in Norway and Sweden. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (11).
- (2016) Atopic dermatitis prevention in children following maternal probiotic supplementation does not appear to be mediated by breast milk TSLP or TGF-β. Clinical and Translational Allergy. vol. 6 (27).
- (2015) Potential association of vacuum cleaning frequency with an altered gut microbiota in pregnant women and their 2-year-old children. Microbiome. vol. 3 (65).