Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The contribution of Vessel Traffic Services to safe coexistence between automated and conventional vessels. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2020) It’s not all about the COLREGs: a case-based risk study for autonomous coastal ferries. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 929.
- (2019) How vessel traffic service operators cope with complexity – only human performance absorbs human performance. Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science.
- (2019) A socio-technical perspective on the future Vessel Traffic Services. Necesse. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Fremtidens autonome ubemannede kapasiteter i Sjøforsvaret. Necesse. vol. 3 (2).
- (2018) A human perspective on maritime autonomy. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10916 LNAI.
- (2020) A systems perspective on maritime autonomy. The Vessel Traffic Service’s contribution to safe coexistence between autonomous and conventional vessels. 2020. ISBN 978-82-471-9368-6.