Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Effect of axial acceleration on drivetrain responses in a spar-type floating wind turbine. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (3).
- (2018) Hydrodynamic load modeling and analysis of a floating bridge in homogeneous wave conditions. Marine Structures. vol. 59.
- (2018) Numerical Modeling and Dynamic Analysis of a Floating Bridge Subjected to Wind, Wave, and Current Loads. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (1).
- (2018) Wave load effect analysis of a floating bridge in a fjord considering inhomogeneous wave conditions. Engineering structures. vol. 163.
- (2018) Field Measurements of Inhomogeneous Wave Conditions in Bjørnafjorden. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. vol. 145 (1).
- (2018) Model-based Fault Detection, Fault Isolation and Fault-tolerant Control of a Blade Pitch System in Floating Wind Turbines. Renewable Energy. vol. 120.
- (2018) On the Joint Distribution of Excursion Duration and Amplitude of a Narrow-Band Gaussian Process. IEEE Access. vol. 6.
- (2018) Condition monitoring of spar‐type floating wind turbine drivetrain using statistical fault diagnosis. Wind Energy. vol. 21 (7).
- (2018) Stability assessment of anchor handling vessels during operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (2).
- (2018) The Surface Wave Effects on the Performance and the Loading of a Tidal Turbine. Ocean Engineering. vol. 156.
- (2018) A comparative study of different methods for predicting the long-term extreme structural responses of the combined wind and wave energy concept semisubmersible wind energy and flap-type wave energy converter. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 232 (1).
- (2018) Efficient Determination of the Long-term Extreme Responses by the Modified Environmental Contour Method for a Combined Wind Turbine and Wave Energy Converter System. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 4 (2).
- (2018) Comparative analysis of numerically simulated and experimentally measured motions and sectional forces and moments in a floating wind turbine hull structure subjected to combined wind and wave loads. Engineering structures. vol. 177.
- (2018) Life cycle structural integrity management of offshore structures. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 14 (7).
- (2018) Conceptual study of a gearbox fault detection method applied on a 5‐MW spar‐type floating wind turbine. Wind Energy. vol. 21 (11).
- (2018) A time-domain method for hydroelasticity of very large floating structures in inhomogeneous sea conditions. Marine Structures. vol. 57.
- (2018) Effect of hydrodynamic load modelling on the response of floating wind turbines and its mooring system in small water depths. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1104 (012006).
- (2018) Time domain simulations of wind- and wave-induced load effects on a three-span suspension bridge with two floating pylons. Marine Structures. vol. 58.
- (2018) Prediction of long-term extreme load effects due to wave and wind actions for cable-supported bridges with floating pylons. Engineering structures. vol. 172.
- (2018) An integrated dynamic analysis method for simulating installation of single blades for wind turbines. Ocean Engineering. vol. 152.