Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Hydrodynamic load modeling and analysis of a floating bridge in homogeneous wave conditions. Marine Structures. vol. 59.
- (2018) Wave load effect analysis of a floating bridge in a fjord considering inhomogeneous wave conditions. Engineering structures. vol. 163.
- (2018) Stability assessment of anchor handling vessels during operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2017) A fully coupled method for numerical modeling and dynamic analysis of floating vertical axis wind turbines. Renewable Energy. vol. 107.
- (2017) A comparison of extreme structural responses and fatigue damage of semi-submersible type floating horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines. Renewable Energy. vol. 108.
- (2017) Effect of the number of blades on the dynamics of floating straight-bladed vertical axis wind turbines. Renewable Energy. vol. 101.
- (2017) A comparative study on dynamic responses of spar-type floating horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 20 (2).
- (2017) Diagnostic monitoring of drivetrain in a 5 MW spar-type floating wind turbine using Hilbert spectral analysis. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2017) Methodology for assessment of the allowable sea states during installation of an offshore Wind turbine transition piece structure onto a monopile foundation. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 139 (6).
- (2017) Numerical study of a novel procedure for installing the tower and Rotor Nacelle Assembly of offshore wind turbines based on the inverted pendulum principle. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 16 (3).
- (2017) An assessment of anchor handling vessel stability during anchor handling operations using the method of artificial neural networks. Ocean Engineering. vol. 140.
- (2017) A comparison of two fully coupled codes for integrated dynamic analysis of floating vertical axis wind turbines. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2017) Modified environmental contour method to determine the long-term extreme responses of a semi-submersible wind turbine. Ocean Engineering. vol. 142.
- (2017) Experimental validation of a time-domain approach for determining sectional loads in a floating wind turbine hull subjected to moderate waves. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2017) Development and verification of a time-domain approach for determining forces and moments in structural components of floaters with an application to floating wind turbines. Marine Structures. vol. 51.
- (2017) Wave- and wind-induced responses of the semisubmersible wind energy and flap-type wave energy converter based on experiments. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 27 (1).
- (2017) Integrity management of offshore structures and its implication on computation of structural action effects and resistance. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 276.
- (2017) Benchmarking of a computational fluid dynamics- based numerical wave tank for studying wave load effects on fixed and floating offshore structures. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 139 (3).
- (2017) On model-based system approach for health monitoring of drivetrains in floating wind turbines. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) A 5MW direct-drive generator for floating spar-buoy wind turbine: Drive-train dynamics. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part C, journal of mechanical engineering science. vol. 231 (4).