Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Frequency of fatigue and its changes in the first 6 months after traumatic brain injury: results from the CENTER-TBI study. Journal of Neurology.
- (2020) Comparison of Care System and Treatment Approaches for Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury in China versus Europe: A CENTER-TBI Survey Study. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2020) Machine learning algorithms performed no better than regression models for prognostication in traumatic brain injury. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- (2020) Toward a New Multi-Dimensional Classification of Traumatic Brain Injury: A Collaborative European NeuroTrauma Effectiveness Research for Traumatic Brain Injury Study. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2020) Tracheal intubation in traumatic brain injury: a multicentre prospective observational study. British Journal of Anaesthesia.
- (2020) Biomarkers for Traumatic Brain Injury: Data Standards and Statistical Considerations. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2020) The prevalence and stability of sleep-wake disturbance and fatigue throughout the first year after mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2020) Examining test-retest reliability and reliable change for cognition endpoints for the CENTER-TBI neuropsychological test battery. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Change in Self-Reported Cognitive Symptoms After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Is Associated With Changes in Emotional and Somatic Symptoms and Not Changes in Cognitive Performance. Neuropsychology.
- (2020) Developing Cognition Endpoints for the CENTER-TBI Neuropsychological Test Battery. Frontiers in Neurology.
- (2020) Health-related quality of life after traumatic brain injury: deriving value sets for the QOLIBRI-OS for Italy, The Netherlands and The United Kingdom. Quality of Life Research.
- (2019) Patients with mild traumatic brain injury recruited from both hospital and primary care settings: A controlled longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (22).
- (2019) Diffusion kurtosis imaging in mild traumatic brain injury and postconcussional syndrome. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 97 (5).
- (2019) Association of cause of injury and traumatic axonal injury: a clinical MRI study of moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurosurgery.
- (2019) Change in Headache Suffering and Predictors of Headache after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Population-Based, Controlled, Longitudinal Study with Twelve-Month Follow-Up. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (23).
- (2019) Incidence and mortality of moderate and severe traumatic brain injury in children: A ten year population-based cohort study in Norway. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 23 (3).
- (2019) Incidence of mild traumatic brain injury: A prospective hospital, emergency room and general practitioner-based study. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cognitive Reserve Moderates Cognitive Outcome After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 101 (1).
- (2019) B-63 Subacute Cognitive Sequelae of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury on the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB) and Traditional Neuropsychological Tests. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. vol. 34 (6).
- (2019) Case-mix, care pathways, and outcomes in patients with traumatic brain injury in CENTER-TBI: a European prospective, multicentre, longitudinal, cohort study. Lancet Neurology. vol. 8 (10).