Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Rådgiverrollen i pedagogisk-psykologisk tjeneste (PPT): hvordan blir den forstått av PP-rådgivere?. Psykologi i kommunen (PIK).
- (2019) Immediate and direct links from university course content to participants’ work practice: A study of Norwegian educational-psychological counsellors’ reflection logs in a post-graduate education program. Nordic Studies in Education. vol. 39 (4).
- (2018) Individ- og systemrettet arbeid i PPT - er det behov for en alternativ begrepsbruk og forståelse?. Spesialpedagogikk.
- (2018) The Norwegian Educational Psychological Service: A systematic review of research from the period 2000-2015. Nordic Studies in Education. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Childhood as a social construction. Journal of Educational and Social Research. vol. 7 (3).
- (2016) Research with children. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) Exploration of Norwegian student teachers' reflective mediation during internships. Reflective Practice. vol. 14 (2).
- (2012) Exploration of Norwegian Student Teachers' Relational Concerns During Internships. US-China Education Review. B.
- (2012) The Power of Words: A Crucial Conversation at the Launch of an Action Research Project. US-China Education Review. A. vol. 2012 (6).
- (2011) Communities of development: A new model for R&D work. Journal of educational change. vol. 12 (4).
- (2008) Inclusive Educational Practice: Results of an empirical study. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 52 (1).
- (2008) Inclusive educational practice: Results of an empirical study. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 52 (1).
- (2007) "Det er viktig å se det enkelte barnet" En studie av tilpasset opplæring innenfor gruppefellesskapet. Spesialpedagogikk.
- (2007) An aspect of a teachers inclusive educational practice: scaffolding pupils through transitions. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. vol. 13 (3).
- (2007) An aspect of a teacher's inclusive educational practice: scaffolding pupils through transitions. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. vol. 13 (3).
- (2006) Reflections on the Narrative Research Approach. International Journal of Qualitative Methods. vol. 5 (4).
- (2005) Activity genre : a new approach to successful inclusive teaching. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. vol. 11 (3).
- (2004) Towards inclusive schools: A study of inclusive education in practice. European Journal of Special Needs Education. vol. 19 (1).
- (2003) Inclusive practice: A biographical approach. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 19.
- (2001) Realiseringen av den inkluderende skole. Spesialpedagogikk.