Tor Ivar Hansen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Allocentric representation in the human amygdala and ventral visual stream. Cell reports. vol. 34 (3).
- (2018) Does risk of brain cancer increase with intracranial volume? A population-based case control study. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 20 (9).
- (2017) Cognitive deficits associated with impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. vol. 60 (6).
- (2016) Initial assessment of reliability of a self-administered web-based neuropsychological test battery. Computers in Human Behavior. vol. 63.
- (2015) From details to large scale: The representation of environmental positions follows a granularity gradient along the human hippocampal and entorhinal anterior-posterior axis. Hippocampus. vol. 25 (1).
- (2015) How Does the Accuracy of Intracranial Volume Measurements Affect Normalized Brain Volumes? Sample Size Estimates Based on 966 Subjects from the HUNT MRI Cohort. American Journal of Neuroradiology. vol. 36 (8).
- (2015) Initial validation of a web-based self-administered neuropsychological test battery for older adults and seniors. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology. vol. 37 (6).
- (2015) Marked effects of intracranial volume correction methods on sex differences in neuroanatomical structures: A HUNT MRI study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2014) To seed or not to seed in alpine restoration: introduced grass species outcompete rather than facilitate native species. Ecological Engineering: The Journal of Ecotechnology. vol. 64.
- (2014) Traumatic axonal injury and the importance for reduction in Glasgow Coma Scale score: An MRI study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2013) Long-term test-retest reliability of the P3 No Go wave and two independent components decomposed from the P3 No Go wave in a visual Go/NoGo task. International Journal of Psychophysiology. vol. 89 (1).
- (2010) Studentterapeuters bekymringer og opplevelse av profesjonsstudiet. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 47 (6).