Background and activities
- TMR4305 - Advanced Analysis of Marine Structures
- MR8501 - Advanced Topics in Structural Modelling and Analysis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A generic method for assessment of inhomogeneous wave load effects of very long floating bridges. Marine Structures. vol. 83.
- (2022) An analytical solution to traffic loads on long span bridges. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics. vol. 68.
- (2021) Assessment of inhomogeneity in environmental conditions in a Norwegian fjord for design of floating bridges. Ocean Engineering. vol. 220.
- (2021) Fault detection and diagnosis of a blade pitch system in a floating wind turbine based on Kalman filters and artificial neural networks. Renewable Energy. vol. 169.
- (2021) Effect of wave inhomogeneity on fatigue damage of mooring lines of a side-anchored floating bridge. Ocean Engineering. vol. 219.
- (2021) Numerical simulation of wave-induced hydroelastic response and flow-induced vibration of a twin-tube submerged floating tunnel. Marine Structures. vol. 82.
- (2021) Real time prediction of operational safety limits for dynamic positioning of an FPSO in a Deepwater Artificial Seabed system. Marine Structures. vol. 80.
- (2021) On short-term fatigue analysis for wind turbine tower of two semi-submersible wind turbines including effect of startup and shutdown processes Research papers. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 143.
- (2021) Structural reliability analysis of a seafastening structure for sea transport of heavy objects. Ocean Engineering. vol. 235.
- (2021) Influence of variability and uncertainty of wind and waves on fatigue damage of a floating wind turbine drivetrain. Renewable Energy. vol. 181.
- (2021) A comparative study of fully coupled and de-coupled methods on dynamic behaviour of floating wind turbine drivetrains. Renewable Energy. vol. 179.
- (2021) Design and Dynamic Analysis of a Compact 10 MW Medium Speed Gearbox for Offshore Wind Turbines. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 143 (3).
- (2021) A comparative study on the dynamic behaviour of 10 MW conventional and compact gearboxes for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 24 (7).
- (2021) Design and comparative analysis of alternative mooring systems for floating wind turbines in shallow water with emphasis on ultimate limit state design. Ocean Engineering. vol. 219.
- (2020) Extreme responses and associated uncertainties for a long end-anchored floating bridge. Engineering structures. vol. 219.
- (2020) Numerical modeling of the hydraulic blade pitch actuator in a spar‐type floating wind turbine considering fault conditions and their effects on global dynamic responses. Wind Energy. vol. 23 (2).
- (2020) Inhomogeneous wave load effects on a long, straight and side-anchored floating pontoon bridge. Marine Structures. vol. 72.
- (2020) Experimental Study on the Drag Forces on a Twin-tube Submerged Floating Tunnel Segment Model in Current. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 104.
- (2020) Experimental study of vortex-induced vibration of a twin-tube submerged floating tunnel segment model. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 94.
- (2020) Structural reliability analysis of contact fatigue design of gears in wind turbine drivetrains. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 65.