Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Assessment of inhomogeneity in environmental conditions in a Norwegian fjord for design of floating bridges. Ocean Engineering. vol. 220.
- (2021) Fault detection and diagnosis of a blade pitch system in a floating wind turbine based on Kalman filters and artificial neural networks. Renewable Energy. vol. 169.
- (2021) Effect of wave inhomogeneity on fatigue damage of mooring lines of a side-anchored floating bridge. Ocean Engineering. vol. 219.
- (2021) Design and Dynamic Analysis of a Compact 10 MW Medium Speed Gearbox for Offshore Wind Turbines. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 143(3).
- (2021) A comparative study on the dynamic behaviour of 10 MW conventional and compact gearboxes for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy.
- (2021) Design and comparative analysis of alternative mooring systems for floating wind turbines in shallow water with emphasis on ultimate limit state design. Ocean Engineering.
- (2020) Extreme responses and associated uncertainties for a long end-anchored floating bridge. Engineering structures. vol. 219.
- (2020) Numerical modeling of the hydraulic blade pitch actuator in a spar‐type floating wind turbine considering fault conditions and their effects on global dynamic responses. Wind Energy. vol. 23 (2).
- (2020) Inhomogeneous wave load effects on a long, straight and side-anchored floating pontoon bridge. Marine Structures. vol. 72.
- (2020) Experimental Study on the Drag Forces on a Twin-tube Submerged Floating Tunnel Segment Model in Current. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 104.
- (2020) Experimental study of vortex-induced vibration of a twin-tube submerged floating tunnel segment model. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 94.
- (2020) Structural reliability analysis of contact fatigue design of gears in wind turbine drivetrains. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 65.
- (2020) Integrity Management of Offshore Structures With Emphasis on Design for Structural Damage Tolerance. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 142 (3).
- (2020) Recent Advances in Integrated Response Analsysis of Floating Wind Turbines in a Reliability Perspective. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 142 (5).
- (2020) Effects of bedplate flexibility on drivetrain dynamics: Case study of a 10 MW spar type floating wind turbine. Renewable Energy. vol. 161.
- (2020) On design, modelling, and analysis of a 10‐MW medium‐speed drivetrain for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 23 (4).
- (2020) Efficient prediction of wind and wave induced long-term extreme load effects of floating suspension bridges using artificial neural networks and support vector machines. Ocean Engineering. vol. 217.
- (2019) Numerical Modeling and Dynamic Analysis of a Floating Bridge Subjected to Wind, Wave, and Current Loads. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 141 (1).
- (2019) Field Measurements of Inhomogeneous Wave Conditions in Bjørnafjorden. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. vol. 145 (1).
- (2019) Long-term joint distribution of environmental conditions in a Norwegian fjord for design of floating bridges. Ocean Engineering. vol. 191.