Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Sex differences in incidence of bloodstream infections and the mediating role of known risk factors. Results from the population-based HUNT study in Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement.
- (2021) Risk of lower respiratory tract infections : a genome-wide association study with Mendelian randomization analysis in three independent European populations. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI).
- (2021) Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of immunocompromised patients infected with Pneumocystis jirovecii in a twelve-year retrospective study from Norway. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Semiquantitative Real-Time PCR to Distinguish Pneumocystis Pneumonia from Colonization in a Heterogeneous Population of HIV-Negative Immunocompromised Patients. Microbiology spectrum. vol. 9 (1).
- (2021) Body mass index and subfertility: multivariable regression and Mendelian randomization analyses in the Norwegian Mother, Father and Child Cohort Study. Human Reproduction. vol. 36 (12).
- (2021) Relationship between Blood Pressure and Incident Cardiovascular Disease: Linear and Nonlinear Mendelian Randomization Analyses. Hypertension.
- (2021) The Role of FER rs4957796 in the Risk of Developing and Dying from a Bloodstream Infection: A 23-Year Follow-up of the Population-based Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. vol. 73 (2).
- (2020) The promise and pitfalls of composite endpoints in sepsis and COVID-19 clinical trials. Pharmaceutical statistics.
- (2020) Pediatric Patients in a Local Nepali Emergency Department: Presenting Complaints, Triage and Post-Discharge Mortality. Global Pediatric Health. vol. 7.
- (2020) Cardiometabolic traits, sepsis and severe covid-19: a Mendelian randomization investigation. Circulation. vol. 142 (18).
- (2020) Genome-Wide Linkage Analysis of the Risk of Contracting a Bloodstream Infection in 47 Pedigrees Followed for 23 Years Assembled From a Population-based Cohort (the HUNT Study). Critical Care Medicine. vol. 48 (11).
- (2020) Body mass index and risk of dying from a bloodstream infection: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS Medicine. vol. 17 (11).
- (2019) Presenting complaints and mortality in a cohort of 22 000 adult emergency patients at a local hospital in Nepal. Journal of Global Health. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Impact of 2015 Earthquakes on a local hospital in Nepal: A Prospective Hospital-based Study. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (2).
- (2018) Rate of avoidable deaths in a Norwegian hospital trust as judged by retrospective chart review. BMJ Quality and Safety. vol. 28 (1).
- (2017) Longitudinal ultrasound measures of fetal growth and offspring outcomes. Current Epidemiology Reports. vol. 4 (2).
- (2017) Associations of maternal vitamin B12 concentration in pregnancy with the risks of preterm birth and low birth weight: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 185 (3).
- (2015) Fetal growth, cognitive function, and brain volumes in childhood and adolescence. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 125 (3).
- (2014) Association between low blood glucose increase during glucose tolerance tests in pregnancy and impaired fetal growth. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (11).