Trine Aakvik Strand
Background and activities
- Head of administration, SFF-CEMIR (Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research)
- Responsible for the BSL3-lab at Kunnskapssenteret
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Plasma membrane damage causes NLRP3 activation and pyroptosis during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. Nature Communications. vol. 11:2270.
- (2016) Discovery and Characterization of a Thermostable Esterase from an Oil Reservoir Metagenome. Advances in Enzyme Research. vol. 4 (2).
- (2014) A new and improved host-independent plasmid system for RK2-based conjugal transfer. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (3:e90372).
- (2013) Combinatorial Mutagenesis and Selection to Understand and Improve Yeast Promoters. Biomedical Research. vol. 2013:926985.
- (2013) Non-Invasive Analysis of Recombinant mRNA Stability in Escherichia coli by a Combination of Transcriptional Inducer Wash-Out and qRT-PCR. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (6).
- (2011) High coverage sequencing of DNA from microorganisms living in an oil reservoir 2.5 kilometres subsurface. Environmental Microbiology Reports. vol. 3 (6).
- (2009) A plasmid RK2-based broad-host-range cloning vector useful for transfer of metagenomic libraries to a variety of bacterial species. FEMS Microbiology Letters. vol. 296 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Metagenomic Libraries for Functional Screening. Handbook of Molecular Microbial Ecology I - Metagenomics and Complementary Approaches.
- (2011) New broad-host-range biological tools for metagenomics and screening of marine DNA-libraries. 2011. ISBN 978-82-471-2604-2.