Trond Morten Thorseth
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Selvbestemmelsesteori i møte med forkurs matematikk. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Making Sense Of Text Responses - The Sequel. EDULEARN proceedings.
- (2017) Bringing pre-school playful learning to the university. EDULEARN proceedings.
- (2012) DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING PEER LEARNING ASSESSMENT SERVICES FOR SMARTPHONES AND PAD. INTED Proceedings.
- (2011) Assessment of erythemal UV level in Nepal based on solar UV estimates from total ozone mapping spectrometer. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences. vol. 28 (4).
- (2010) Experiences obtained with integration of Student Response Systems for iPod Touch and iPhone into e-learning environments. Electronic Journal of e-Learning. vol. 8 (2).
- (2008) Influence of clouds on the spectral actinic flux density in the lower troposphere (INSPECTRO): overview of the field campaigns. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. vol. 8.
- (2007) Erythernal dose in Kathmandu, Nepal based on solar UV measurements from multichannel filter radiometer, its deviation from satellite and radiative transfer simulations. Atmospheric research. vol. 85 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) On the Illusion of knowledge. Varietas delectat… Complexity is the new normality Proceedings SEFI 2019. SEFI 47th Annual Conference. Budapest, 16-20 September, 2019.
- (2016) Making Sense of Texts Gathered With Classroom Response Technology. INTED2016 Proceedings 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, March 7th-9th, 2016 — Valencia, Spain.
- (2016) Interventions On Learning, Stimulated By The Use Of Text-based Student Response System. EDULEARN16 Proceedings.
- (2015) Handheld Devices in the Classroom - Bridging the Gap Between Functionalistic and Communicative Approach to Foreign Language Learning. INTED2015 Proceedings.
- (2015) Response Technology Used to Build Self-Regulated Learners. INTED2015 Proceedings.
- (2012) PeLe - A Software System to Assist Innovative Teaching and Assessment. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) User Experience Design for the Interactive Classroom Technology. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) Developing and Evaluating Practical Methodological Guidelines for use of Student Response System in Teaching. Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones.
- (2012) Designing and Developing a Student Response System for Mobile Internet Devices. Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones.
- (2012) A Robust and Scalable RESTful Web Service for Collecting Student Responses: Student Response System (SRS). Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones.
- (2012) Designing and Developing Effective Peer Lerning Assessment Service. The Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on e-Learning.
- (2012) Peer Learning Assessment Services for Modern Mobile Devices. EDULEARN12 Proceedings.